Failed resolution of : lcom/google/android/gms/safetynet/safetynet;

Have you removed Firebase Auth component?

Could you please post the correct model steps blocks for the aulth firebase, from FSA?

The only different thing is initialisation.
For that you will find all the required credentials in google-services.json file.

After adding the FSA extension, my app started to close by itself simply because I went to another screen, and I spent days analyzing why it was returning a class error of some incompatibility with GoogleMaps that was on another screen, but only if I was with "Call Google Maps .Enable My Location Enable, in Map is Ready, which I need to leave activated, then I have to choose, either I use the FSA Login or the My Location Method. Both together in the App are not possible!
blocks google

It is possible.
Pm me apk with Google maps.

I Used FSA extension but app automatically closed on open

Ok, that’s amazing to know.
I am sure I can’t help without knowing what other components you are using.
FSA isn’t made for Kodular so there might be several components which don’t work well with it.
Google Maps is one of them.

I am having this error while login How can I fix it :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears:, plz help me

Try to let the user sign in with a Phone Number
kodular
Firebase Authentication

Hello, I searched a lot in the community and did not find a solution. I previously had a problem with logging in and confirming the OTP. It had been working for a while. It became a very big problem, which is that the OTP code does not reach the user, and this image appears. I want a solution from Community Kodular.

I moved your question into the correct thread
Just read the already given answers here, for example Failed resolution of : lcom/google/android/gms/safetynet/safetynet; - #25 by vknow360

Taifun

This happened after the Kodular API 33 update, and there is no solution, I really had a lot of problems because of that too, I had to change everything, think about the problem, Kodular is very complicated, you fix it there and they ruin it there,

There is no solution here, I hope you can solve this problem now

Is there any solution that you have done?

1 Like

I removed it from Firebase and left it with the Google account, you have to use other login methods

1 Like

Until when will we remove the OTP feature, it is definitely important in any application

2 Likes

Is there any solution that
:rage: :rage: :rage:

Same Error in app please help me, hoe to solve it without using any extension provided above

Does anybody have any solution to it? I am not able to publish this app because of this reason only please help me to resolve this safety issue

On immediate purpose… if otp is essential then don’t use firebase for play store it will provide lamda error and app will reject… use another database and for otp use fast2Sms it provides… 4000 OTP in 1000 INR

There is no solution

:rage: :rage: :rage:

1 Like