Failed resolution of : lcom/google/android/gms/safetynet/safetynet;

upto now we do not got solution??

2 Likes

Guys, Iā€™m having the same problem. I authenticated on the phone but the message appears: failed resolution of: lcom/google/android/gms/safetynet/safetynet
In the Firebase Console I enabled App Check but the error still remains.
Did anyone manage to solve it?

1 Like

Guys, I saw that there is already a post regarding this subject: problems with logging in using the phone. Before I give up on using this type of authentication, did anyone find out why this error occurred?

1 Like

@Taifun, I figured I would do that. I believe there is no solution to this case. The solution is to try another way of logging in via authentication. Unfortunate!

1 Like

Did you found any other way?

1 Like

I will authenticate via email and Google. I really wanted to do it on cell phone but I see that not even the moderators know how to resolve it, let alone us.

1 Like

Cross origin redirect sign-in on Google Chrome M115+ is no longer supported, and will stop working on June 24, 2024.

keyboard_arrow_up

• Migrate to an alternative solution before June 24, 2024
  • End-users can continue to sign in to your app until June 24, 2024
  • This is already required on Firefox 109+ and Safari 16.1+

Before,
I was :rage::rage::triumph: when I got this errors while adding my extension ā€œxā€ to my app. After searching for a solution with no success, I tried disabling ProGuard when creating my extension ā€œx,ā€ and it worked well.