Firebase - Cloud Messaging Extension - Some Testers Needed

(@Sumit1334 Version) Is working for sure. I use all Firebase Components and published it to the Play Store, as Alpha Test.

4 Likes

not working in play store

Do you continue working on that?

Maybe you should invest some Money and buy the Extension from @iamwsumit.
This Extension is not bad and will maybe work Someday but with Sumit´s Extension you can be sure.

1 Like

I the extension of @iamwsumit I bought it immediately, it works great

1 Like

It is probable that I will buy it, in my country the dollar is quite expensive and the government adds% 65 in taxes and places many restrictions. I bet on the @UnknownBeast extension and I think @iamwsumit should collaborate on that, I admire their work but it is a problem facing the community and it could be more collaborative.

If you are using firebase Auth then you need to buy submit extension else
@UnknownBeast extension works fine with database , so if you are not using database also then there may be no chance of conflict
The developer worked hard but he did not know about old sdks , now his hard work wouldn’t work else to change sdks of extension he will have to restart whole extension work that will take much time

Same here, the dollar on Brazil is f*** expensive!

Hi UnknownBeast ,
I would like to give a try to your extension, do you have any updated .aix as the one in the link of the 1st post is version 1 from the 30th of November 2021, and looking at the topic it seems you made some improvements since then.
Thanks!

I have a little concern, I have read the documents in firebase messaging and I happen to spot THIS:

Is it true? we can’t use extension without paying? I’m very happy if its not.

No , that type of extension is not for Kodular as such

1 Like

that extension does not relates to ai2 extensions as per me + this extension is discontinued as the developer no longer makes extensions as of now.

1 Like

Recently I Upload A Video About This Extension. Go And Watch This Video If You Have Any Problem To Setup This Extension:-

1 Like

Nice work ! Have you mentioned in the video that it crashes with firebase authecation

2 Likes

Dear @AppHelper_Studio, thanks for the video.
First tests are working with the extension. I receive correctly the notification, but it takes some minutes to receive the notification between the moment it is sent by Firebase Cloud Messaging and when it is received by the phone.

Hi… I am using 2 firebase accounts in my app… one for authentication and one for my database… it will work ?? If yes which project URL I need to set in blocks??

App automatic closed when I implemented this extension

This is not working in my poco x2 mobile device

Please read -

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.