Firebase - Cloud Messaging Extension - Some Testers Needed

I added it in my app and when i put my information like here then the app cant build the apk. There is a problem all the time about the building.

Thank you so much for your effort, are you going to release the extension today ? Because I’m waiting for this to do it in my project

1 Like

Yeah me too! It a great work and I am over-excited for this full non-bug release for my project!

Not compitable with playstore download but compitable with apk only

i am interested only for apk. but when i upload the component and go to build the apk, i get a build error all the time.

sorry, when will you publish your new and working extension?

1 Like

Ok , Developer may post the apk version

final update release or not?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

not release dear.soon release

I am sorry for bothering you all

I tried a lot to resolve conflicts but, things didn’t go well

What went wrong?
As a normal user, we dont really think it matters, but the Sdk version present in kodular firebase components is pretty much old, The sdks dont seem to be updated since 2019-2020 and if we take builtin component sdk to try to fix so, it conflicts, Kodular is pretty much deprecating, developers are less attentive about Sdk Updates, I really faced lots of no such method error while trying to fix conflicts it made with other firebase components

I am sorry, I tried all i could do, but if u use other firebase components in your projects, it conflicts,

Unlike
It works finely in Builders like Niotron, Ai2, etc… because their developers are attentive about serving latest sdks to users

I am again really sorry, it wont work if you use other firebase components and further deprecate the project and

Request Kodular Team to be attentive towards sdk updates

Regardless and Sorry

9 Likes

It’s not nice as a developer to see Kodular falling apart more and more. No bug fix or update for three months and more. It’s hard to keep hope alive.

Thanks anyway for trying to make your extension available for Kodular as well.

1 Like

not even 3 but, infact most of component sdks are not updated since 2019, as far as i observed in other firebase components

2 Likes

Kodular is only concerned with updating the monetization components so they make more money at our expense. The platform is getting worse every day!

1 Like

Google Ad Manager ads are also not working :rofl:

1 Like

Is it possible using Api Rest for Firebase? not including components.
It could provide the latest stable version, this is how it is tested

I purchased @iamwsumit paid extension and that works as it should in kodular. Maybe you will have to find a different approach. Still agree with the fact that kodular have keep up with updates because their popularity will go down. Other thing they have to improve is the monetization approval which shouldn’t take months in some cases.

1 Like

@iamwsumit extension has the same problem with firebase

You mean with the real time database?

yes and firebase auth, that read

[image]