Firebase taglist Not working

Even the show alert notice in the notifier is not working on the taglist block of firebase. Can someone pls help? I am strucked at this point.

In companion mode, if i use the doit option, its working fine. But directly from the apk Taglist not working.

Show your fb structure and tell us what did expect and what it returns

1 Like
  1. List Picker is used first. This List picker contains a list of cities. Then call for the taglist.

2. Tag list block has to executed. But it is not working. The code inside it is working if i use the doit option. I kept a notifier over there to check whether that block is working! I am unable to see the notifier also. It means that the code code inside the taglist is not working.

taglist

1. If the city selected through the list picker is not available, we need to execute this procedure and add the city to firebase

Even this simple code is not working.

Check the value obtained from get selection and from taglist. If it not matches you will not get result

Make sure what project bucket you are using. Every time this bucket is common or not. Check up .

If the selected city from list picker is not present then it should add the city name with a value of 0

It’s an empty list

List picker items?

I added a lengthy list manually as elements from string

Achampet,Adilabad,Adoni,Akkarampalle,Allipur,Amadalavalasa,Amalapuram,Ameenapur,Anakapalle,Anantapur,Anantapur,Annaram,Arempudi,Armur (Armoor),Asifabad,Atmakur,Avilala,Bachpalle,Badangpet,Badepalle,Badvel,Balaga,Ballepalle,Banaganapalle,Bandarulanka,Bandlaguda,Banswada,Banumukkala,Bapatla,Bellampalle,Bethamcherla,Bhadrachalam,Bhainsa,Bhanur,Bheemunipatnam,Bhimaram,Bhimavaram,Bhongir,Bhoodan Pochampally,Bhupalpalle,Bibinagar,Bobbili,Bodhan,Boduppal,Bollaram,Bonthapalle,Bowluvada,Boyapalle,Buja Buja Nellore,Chandur,Cheepurupalle,Chegunta,Chennai,Chennamukkapalle,Chennur,Cherlopalle,Chidiga,Chilakaluripet,Chinnachintakunta,Chintalavalasa,Chintapalle,Chirala,Chirala,Chitkul,Chittoor,Chityala,Chodavaram,Choutuppal,Chunchupalle,Cumbum,Dasnapur,Devapur,Devarakonda,Dharmaram (P.B),Dharmavaram,Dhone,Dommara Nandyala,Dornakal,Dowleswaram,Dundigal,Dwarakatirumala,Eddumailaram,Eluru,Enumamula,Farooqnagar,Gadwal,Gajapathinagaram,Gajwel,Garimellapadu,Gavaravaram,Ghanpur,Ghanpur Station,Ghatkesar,Giddaluru,Gooty,Gopavaram,Gorrekunta,Gudivada,Gudivada,Gudur,Guntakal,Guntupalle,Guntur,Hindupur,Hiramandalam,Hukumpeta,Hyderabad,Ibrahimpatnam Andhra,Ibrahimpatnam Telangana,Ichchapuram,Ichoda,Isnapur,Jadcherla,Jaggaiahpet,Jagtial,Jainoor,Jallaram,Jammalamadugu,Jangaon,Jarjapupeta,Jawaharnagar,Jillelguda,Jogipet,Kadapa,Kadipikonda,Kadiri,Kagaznagar,Kakinada,Kakkalapalle,Kalwakurthy,Kalyandurg,Kamalapuram,Kamareddy,Kanapaka,Kandukur,Kanigiri U,Kankipadu,Kantabamsuguda,Kanuru,Karimnagar,Kasipet,Katheru,Kavali,Khammam,Khanapuram Haveli,Kismatpur,Kodad,Kompalle,Kondamallapalle,Kondapalle,Koratla,Kothagudem,Kothakota,Kothapet,Kothavalasa,Kothur,Kovvur,Kuppam,Kurnool,Kyathampalle,L.A.Sagaram,Laxmidevipalle,Luxettipet,Macherla,Machilipatnam,Madanapalle,Madhira,Mahabubabad,Mahabubnagar,Malicherla,Mamidalapadu,Mamnoor,Mancherial,Mandamarri,Mandapeta,Mangalagiri,Mangalam,Mangampeta,Mangasamudram,Manugur,Markapur,Medak,Medchal,Medipalle,Meerpet,Metpalle,Miryalaguda,Modameedipalle,Moragudi,Morampudi,Muddanur,Mulaguntapadu,Mulakuddu,Murakambattu,Muthangi,Nadim Tiruvuru,Nagaram,Nagari,Nagarkurnool,Nagireddipalle,Nakkapalle,Nakrekal,Nalgonda,Nandyal,Narasannapeta,Narasapur,Narasaraopet,Narayanapuram,Narayanavanam,Narayankhed,Narayanpet,Narsampet,Narsapur,Narsingi,Narsipatnam,Naspur,Navandgi,Nellimarla,Nellore,Nidadavolu,Nirmal,Nizamabad,Nuzvid,Omerkhan Daira,Ongole,Osmania University,Palakollu,Palakonda,Palakurthy,Palamaner,Palasa Kasibugga,Palwancha,Pamur,Papampeta,Parvathipuram,Payakaraopeta,Peda Boddepalle,Pedana,Peddapalle,Peddapuram,Peerzadguda,Perur,Piduguralla,Pileru,Pithapuram,Podili,Ponduru,Ponnur,Poranki,Pothreddipalle,Prasadampadu,Proddatur,Pulivendula,Punganur,Puttur,Raghunathpur,Rajahmundry,Rajam,Rajampet,Ramachandrapuram,Ramachandrapuram BHEL Township,Ramagundam,Ramanayyapeta,Ramannapeta,Ramapuram,Ramavarappadu,Rameswaram,Rampachodavaram,Ratnapur,Rayachoti,Rayadurg,Rekurthi,Renigunta,Repalle,Sadasivpet,Salur,Samalkot,Sangareddy,Sanivarapupeta,Sarapaka,Sathupalle,Satrampadu,Sattenapalle,Secunderabad,Shamshabad,Shankarampet A,Shivunipalle,Siddipet,Siddipet,Singapur,Singarayakonda,Sircilla,Soanpet,Somandepalle,Sompeta,Srikakulam,Srikalahasti,Sriramnagar,Srisailam Project RFC Township,Sullurpeta,Suryapet,Suryaraopeta,Tada Khandrika,Tadepalle,Tadepalligudem,Tadigadapa,Tadipatri,Tandur,Tangapur,Tangellamudi,Tanuku,Teegalpahad,Tekkali,Tenali,Thallapalle,Thimmapur,Thorrur,Thummalamenta,Tiruchanur,Tirumala,Tirupati,Tirupati NMA,Tummikapalle,Tuni,Turkayamjal,Upper Sileru Project Site Camp,Uravakonda,Utnur,Vaddeswaram,Vatwarlapalle,Vemulawada R,Venkatagiri,Veparala,Vetapalem,Vijayapuri North,Vijayawada,Vikarabad,Vinnamala,Vinukonda,Vishakhapatnam,Vizianagaram,Wanaparthy,Warangal,Yadagirigutta,Yelamanchili,Yellandu,Yellareddy,Yemmiganur,Yenamalakuduru,Yenugonda,Yenumalapalle,Yerrabalem,Yerraguntla,Zaheerabad

Global city from receiving no value , Isn’t?

1 Like

The problem is that what ever you keep in the firebase taglist, its not working.

No there is nothing as global in my app.

manually clicking DOIT in companion mode is working fine as expected.

Do one thing… run your fb url + that project bucket +.json in web and see the result

1 Like

will check and let you know

Let me check it later . If it is then need to adjust the logic after picking

Else after picking instead of calling tag list call this firebase tag value (year/month/day/listpickerselction)

If tag found it will show result else nothing will return

1 Like

I tried it in all ways. Can you please tell me how to parse the firebase result of .json

Just use default web component decode json…

If you get json by calling project bucket as tag then you no need to parse it, if you use it as web url then you must parse the dictionary

1 Like

It worked. So kind of you. Thanks.

1 Like