Floating button icon size

people ask a question one time not 10 times repeatedly and off topic
and the question is clear in the first post.

you understand but you continued ask off topic questions like show us show me …etc
and you didn’t give any useful answer to me.

@Zia_Choudhary

You used a button above floating button? this is a good trick but complicated for big project
i open your file but something wrong , maybe different mobile size

Yes it may have happen
As i said i made it in short time so didn’t not focus on responsiveness

And as i said its complicated because there are no other ways… And no extensions
So according to your conditions we left only with one method that i shared now its upto you how can u made it working for you

Or as i requested to @Vaibhav to explain it if he has some time
So wait or try :blush:

Everybody here knows the solution which I provided. I don’t know why you can’t see it.

You still didn’t pointed out a single off topic question of mine.

@Zia_Choudhary if the things I mentioned about your method :point_down: is correct, then i would say that it’s difficult to apply in whole project. Note that I have not not checked your provided aia file.

Instead my method was easy to understand and implement, but don’t know why the OP doesn’t accepts it or what’s exactly the problem

And also I am not intrested to explain anything to anyone who doesn’t respect the users who participated in the topic and tried to help. Thank you.

But nice try @Zia_Choudhary.

1 Like

Yeah i already mentioned that
I just made it because @seghier was insisting to have method according to his conditions so i did

Yes i know that’s why i said

I just completed it as a fun and to learn something new :wink:

Thanku :blush: its my passion :wink:

I used similar trick as yours(if my assumption isn’t wrong) in one of my project earlier but since it’s not very reliable and maintainable, I changed it…

1 Like

i just tried to downloaded the icon and also tried
this is a home icon

@Dhayananth_J
You FAB size looks small. I think you have selected ‘Mini’ from Size drop-down menu in FAB’s designer section properties.
The above shared method works for ‘Normal’ sized FAB.

For ‘Mini’ sized FAB use smaller icon

No I just used normal size fab

Ok then, here :point_down:

You can choose a slightly lower size and see what happens

I just tried that also

Can you PM me the aia which reproduces the issue? I will have a look after a while

Ok​:+1::+1::+1::+1:.FloatingView.aia (1.7 KB)

Here test this :point_down:. It contains both, your FAB with 18dp home icon and my added FAB with 48dp home icon.
FloatingViews.aia (2.1 KB)

:+1:

Ya it’s perfect tq​:+1::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

You just downloaded 18 dp PNG and uploaded it to assust

No. I uploaded the 48dp icon to assets. Though the choice is yours which one to keep and delete the one which isn’t necessary

Is 18dp small or 48dp is small. Could you please say me

Which icon looks smaller in that aia which I gave you? Check it and you will get your answer