πŸ•Š Floating View: float your component. [FREE] πŸ•Š

is it possible to make the float window sit in top irght corner of display

1 Like

How can i overlap the love icon on center. Please help me… i can’t set the margin properly. Please help me how can i overlap it on center.

1 Like

:dove: Floating View: float your component. [FREE] :dove: - Extensions - Kodular Community

when i use this extension , i can’t use the keyboard or textbox …

any help , please :blush:

The Extension Made By : @jarlissonlira2

1 Like

When I put a lottie on a component that floats when the component floats the lottie stops working Is there a solution

1 Like

Nice Nice man, Top.

1 Like

Maybe…

omg this is good, love that

How to craete Side bar using this

How to full screen floating apps? Please help me.

is it possible to use this extension to make something similar to this? it floats inside the app not outside it

I would be happy if you add an option that it stays in the background even though the app is closed. It’s urgent for me. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

As you can see in his profile. The developer is inactive since nearly two years

The same thing happens to me, floating minimizes the screen and when closing the floating it does not resume the view of the screen, did you solve it somehow

[image]

The developer abandoned the project and the comunity. But the project is open source, so anyone can improve it. If you need this so much you can hire someone to make the changes you want and make a 1.3 version that will be better for everybody.

1 Like

Okay, I’m looking for JAVA code that drives the app to be active, so I can edit and add !, if I can not find, I’m hiring someone.

1 Like

I don’t know where you are looking for but it is in the very first post of this thread:

2 Likes

FloatingView.apk (5.5 MB)

try this APK, i modified the source code, it works even if you kill the app.

2 Likes

No, it does not run in the background when the app is dead.
PS I would love to get the aia code of the calculator, to learn from it.

Does it work for webview?

hi everyone
I have a little question.
I used this plugin and got successful results. I have a tiny problem. this notification pops up. is there a way to turn it off or remove it?