πŸ•Š Floating View: float your component. [FREE] πŸ•Š

This guy deserves an award for making this extension FREE. This thing is what I always wanted and It’s here. Thank you.

2 Likes

Very much thanks for making this extension

I was just wondering… :thinking:, β€œAm I addicted to Kodular?β€β€¦β€œNoβ€β€¦β€œYes”… @Kodular …You rock guys…Just have changed the way Android App development looks and these type of super extensions are giving a high-very high jump to Kodular. Never met such tyoe of devoted people providing these type of hardly made stuff for free. Salute you guys. Thanking everyone here from the bottom of my heart :bowing_man:. I will never forget Kodular throughout my Life. :blush:

Is it possible to use this extension with the dynamic component’s extension?

great bru now im your big fan

nice work​:100:

Just used this aix in my Video calling app and its just awesome !

@jarlissonlira2 Again thanks for it ! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

How to show a notifier alert notice above the floating view?
when i use show floating view any notifier alert notice come behind the floating view

Touch button then move after release button it is not orignal position. .I wanna get moved button in prior position. how can i do this.

@jarlissonlira2 how are you ?

blocks

can i make it drag in one way ? i tried this .

hi, can I use this extension with a FAB? I tried but it gives me an error …

and also to know if the only way to move the float is with the image component, or how does that work?

thanks for this incredible extension!

@jarlissonlira2
It will be great if your extension can show the floated layout streatched all over the device screen
Also when the screen orientation changed the floating view stay the same

Is floating margins are responsive with screen size??

Not working after kodular platform updated
Please fix this issue

2 Likes

It worked in both version 1.50 and 1.5.1.
There is no problem with this extension in the latest kodular.

1 Like

energytracer
i want to resize app as small as the one the one in horizontal scroll arrangement. and make it float and clickable at the same time. how’s the code for that?

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Will this work in companion

1 Like

I hope Nope, because it will ask you to set floating windows permission to turn on. I hope it is possible to do with apk only

1 Like

Hello i have an issue with this extension! How can i go to my apps after overlaying on other app.

Example: I just overlay an arragment with a button on other apps but i want to resume my from minimize screen on button click. i set open app via activity starter but it,s start the whole app i want to just visible my app where i left it. While overlaying on other app how can i go to my app back?

1 Like