πŸ•Š Floating View: float your component. [FREE] πŸ•Š

2020-06-21_15h08_00
(Hight2 Variable is β€˜Width’)

1 Like

sorry, cant provide you at the moment, its not working properly, maybe after some time i will provide it.
You can too check it with the same blocks.

1 Like

It may not be working properly, because you will have to subtract half the height of the card (Screen.Height / 2) - (Card height / 2), do the same for width. This is necessary, as the reference point in the floating window is in the upper left corner.

1 Like

I think it is impossible in kodular but now you do it possible

1 Like

Version 1.1

Fixed the mentioned issue. In addition, I added a block for overlapping components and commissioned a link for donations.
component_method (43)

Note that the Cancel button is superimposed on the YouTube layout. This is one of the little things that you are able to do. For more details, check the documentation!

7 Likes

In this latest version. It is possible to redeem the view?

1 Like

Not yet :frowning_face:.

amazing …keep growπŸ™‹

1 Like

I am from Bangladesh , not support PayPal from bangladesh.
please send me international payment mood link

1 Like

it will be great if it is possible to get back the default view after dismissing the floating view. great extension well done.

1 Like

This extension gave superpower to kodular

3 Likes

Can you make this a separate extension?

4 Likes

The source is on Github, so you can compile it yourself if you want.

2 Likes

I don’t know how the extension works but what you can do is to save view and its parent and when user wants to exit float view then add view to its parent.
I can be wrong :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Please Solve when open the floating action button and call the keyboard but the keyboard will not open.

1 Like

You’re right, I’ll try to do that. Thank you!

I just analyzed, I will fix this problem in the next update.

Hi good extension. But when we close the YouTube floating view it was disappearing from the screen. But I want to to show it again on the screen how can I do it?

1 Like

You must read the previous post, he mentioned that currently it is not possible. He will try to do that.

3 Likes