[Paid] Extension: Fully OverLaping UiDesign And Unlimited Custom List

All videos are working :hammer_and_pick: on my mobile :iphone:

4 Likes

He updated his post so now it is ok.

2 Likes

Graet and powerful extension :+1::+1:

1 Like

Nice Extension :ok_hand:

Cool Extension!! but according to me 700 is high price as these can be made freely using animation utils
by the way no offence as it my point of view

3 Likes

We can create overlap componet with an free extension.

what the advantage of use this extension.can you elaborate more?

5 Likes

Dear not possible in that extension to overlap view on scrollview and with animations like this

4 Likes

By seeing this video and also some in first post it seems that the app is not made in Kodular.
Post an example of app that is made in Kodular as you are posting in Kodular Community.

this is also possible to make animation like this using animation utils and horizontal Scroll handler

Yes ur right I m using both kodulor and app inventor offline this i create on app inventor offline
This day rain problem and my internet connections is very poor so I m using app inventor offline

Directly in the vertical scrollable arrangement, it is not possible. Just apply a little logic. If you place a scrollable vertical arrangement in a parent vertical arrangement, you will get this result.

3 Likes

It’s mandatory to mention a currency as you are in global forum or unless you specify a region

Ok I agree .but is it possible to overlap any component on top of this button ?

Give a preview I’ll definitely make it…

1 Like
Pls make like this here is preview

I can ask a question, please don’t get me wrong: One scroll over the other, without the user being able to see what is under the other scroll. What use? Will the back scroll come forward and the front scroll back? It is ?

Yes it is also posible

1 Like

It would be good to show to increase the credibility of your extension. Just a suggestion. :+1:

wait 5 to 10 min

Its Simple to make it

@varsha is it the same?

7 Likes