πŸ•Š Floating View: float your component. [FREE] πŸ•Š

1 Like

@jarlissonlira2
when i put a textbox for a floating view so it doesn’t show keyboard while clicking on textbox

i am trying also screen1.showkeyboard it only shows not take input.
i also try focus textbox.focuskeyboard but not take any input.

Have you tried using this?

3 Likes

Is it focus on keyboard ? Where i implemented it means in which event . I want keyboard when textbox click

1 Like

To be able to open the text box, you need to initially request focus on your window.

1 Like

Can we get focus when we are in other applications and floating is open

1 Like

You can take the same approach as the Messenger application, see that, before the user types, he needs to click on the floating button; it is when he asks for the focus on the window, that is, he can open the keyboard and when closing the window the focus is lost, being able to continue the activities.

2 Likes

how to use overlap component ?

1 Like

Check the .aia file.

Stunning contribution. I hope my humble donation serves to buy a cup of coffee at least. :slightly_smiling_face: :coffee:

2 Likes

Thank you!

I use your extension in a floating clock and it work great.
But when i try to float a vertical arrangement containing a list picker or date picker
when i click list picker it appear behind the floated vertical arrangement also date picker do the same so i cannot choose list element or a date
can you show me how to solve this issue

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Only English is allowed here

2 Likes

Before selecting the date, try to request focus. When finished, just call LoseFocus.

Amazing extension. I was looking for something like this.

1 Like

After installed the apk I receive this;

You need to give app that permission to use this extension.

1 Like

This is amazing! Is there any way we can close the floating component when dragged to a certain position? For example at the bottom then a close icon appears and the component will disappear.

I’m guessing we can set β€œa certain position” where when the floating component is positioned, it will ask if we want to exit the component. I’m gonna try it out but just in case someone has figured it out already, I’m all ears for the knowledge :slightly_smiling_face:

I din’t try but I don’t think there is any difficult to do this. Just use get positionx and get positiony and then dismiss view

1 Like