Formatting SQLite data into a table

Good morning everyone, I’m trying to list the data saved in SQLite in a listview. I managed to list it following a tutorial, but I would like to format this data to make it look better presented. I’m doing a select on 3 columns, and when it’s shown in the listview, the data appears like this, for example: “Celular,2,2”. I would like to present the data as in a table with a header like this:

Name | Value | Quantity
Celular | 2 | 2

I’ve tried several tutorials and also with AIs, but none achieve the result I want (most have defects). At the moment, my blocks are like this in the image.

Can you please help me? Thank you.

Try this extension

Taifun

Hello everything is fine ? You will have to know how to use lists. Get the items from the list. And then show them. With the extension of dynamic components and schema you can customize your list.
0- A guide to manipulate a list of lists (...of lists)
0.1- [FREE] Advanced List Manipulation (new)
1- [F/OS] - Dynamic Components Extension (for every component) 2.3.0
1.1 - 5 Different Listviews using Dynamic component Extension | Guide
1.2 - Multiple Listview design by dynamic components extension | Guide

2 - Schema Generator - JSON Schema Generator for Dynamic Components

In some situations, for example, you can separate the columns into lists: one for name, another for quantity and another for value.
And the product’s primary key?

I tried the recommended by you, but I can’t make it work :frowning: ( my fault for not understand and not find a tutorial… but I really tried a lot of things :smiling_face_with_tear: ), however, I found this post here Complete SQLite Select to show in table! It´s possible? and this version of tableview TableView by Ken, so following the posts from the other forum I was able to solve my problem.

I want to thank you guys for the feedback @Rogerio_Rios and @Taifun :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations. The solution was very simple…
Remember that , what I suggested (manipulate lists, dynamic components, schema) will help you with many other tasks. Hugs

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.