[Free] Admob Extension With Facebook And Adcolony Mediation

Me too…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thankyou @Bidush24

Ya I will too.

Hi, I am facing a problem when I export the APK.

But on companion ads are shown.
How can I fix this

1 Like

From AppInventor Community :

FAQs:

How to create an AdMob Account ?
  • Go to AdMob Home, Click on Get Started or SignUp. If you have already created an AdMob account earlier, do not create a new account instead login with that account.

• If you access this link in a browser where you have already login with a Google account you will receive this screen. Where they ask you to verify your account click Next .

• Place the password and Click the Next button.

• Now place the required information, on Country, Time zone & Billing Currency.

• Click the Create AdMob Account button after adding all information.

• Check the email notifications for your account. And continue to next screen.

• Now your AdMob Account is created. You should create an app & then ad unit id for the ads to show.

How to create an application Id & Ad Unit Id ?
  • Click on Apps on SideBar and then click on Add Your First App .

• Set Platform to Android and check if your app is listed on supported app store or not.

• If your app is already published to listed stores then search for your app, submit and continue.
    If you have checked no then add an app name then click on AddApp & click on Done.

• Now, Click on Add Ad Unit.

• Now, Select an ad format, in this case I am selecting Banner,

• Add an ad unit name, and click on Create ad unit.

• Now, your ad unit is created sucessfully. You will find appId & adUnit id. Copy these id somewhere in notepad and save this. You can use the app id while creating your extension for manifest requirement for the application. And you can use ad unit id in the respective format extension.

Where do I find my app id and AdMob ad unit id ?

I’ve found most user are confused on AdMob app id & ad unit id. AppId and ad unit id are different. You should use your app id when you are building your own extension from Niotron IDE & you should use ad unit id in your respective ad extensions for banner, interstitial and all.

Copied from Google AdMob Support, Find more.

Find an app ID

1. Sign in to your AdMob account at https://apps.admob.com.
  2. Click Apps in the sidebar.
  3. Click View all apps.
  4. Click the Copy icon in the App ID column to copy the ID of an app

Find an ad unit ID

1. Sign in to your AdMob account at https://apps.admob.com.
  2. Click Apps in the sidebar.
  3. Click the name of the app associated with the ad unit. Note: If you don’t see it in the list of recent apps, click View all apps. Then, click the name of the app.
  4. Click Ad units in the sidebar.
  5. Click the Copy icon in the Ad unit ID column to copy the ID of an ad unit.
How to enable test ads ?

It’s important to enable test ads during development so that you can click on them without charging Google advertisers. If you click on too many ads without being in test mode, you risk your account being flagged for invalid activity.

In every format extension ie, AdmobBanner, AdmobInterstitial, AdmobRewarded etc you will find TestMode checkbox on their properties. You should check the checkbox in order to enable test ads.

Or,

• Click on settings on AdMob and click on Test Devices
    OnPaste.20220122-112220

• Add device name, platform and advertising id and save the device. To find an advertising id, Go on your Android Setting, Find & Click on Google, then Click on Ads. Find More.
    OnPaste.20220122-112623

Extension is not working on Companion, Why?

This extension will not work on companion as companion application doesn’t have required manifest for the extension to work. You should always build the application to check if it is working or not. So, I will suggest you to complete your application and use this extension after.

Ads are only showing on test mode, When I put my own ad unit id, It doesn't show ads, Why?

Many users have complained that this extension is not able to show their ads with their ad unit id. First of all, you should be sure if you haven’t violated any of the AdMob policies and your AdMob is allowed to serve the ads. You should be sure that you have followed all the steps from documentation properly. Some users use ad-unit as app-unit or vice-versa. Make sure your are not that user and have used appId(which contains ~) while creating extension in Niotron IDE as suggested & adUnitId(which contains /) properly in Admob Banner, Interstitial or Rewarded ad extension.

Secondly, If your ad is failed to load then get the failure message from AdFailedToLoad method. If the failure message is no-ad-config then you can check a FAQ on this documented after this FAQ. You can reply this post if you got any trouble.

Ad loading failed with an error 'No Ad Config', How to fix?

Most users get this message after they completed all the steps on documentation,

{
  "Code": 3,
  "Message": "No ad config.",
  "Domain": "com.google.android.gms.ads",
  "Cause": "null",
  "Response Info": {
    "Response ID": "null",
    "Mediation Adapter Class Name": "",
    "Adapter Responses": []
  }
}

You don’t need to worry about this. If the app is not published on Play Store then first make sure you have followed steps properly then you can publish your app and wait few days.

Also, Kindly ensure that the following conditions are fulfilled in order to maximize the chances of receiving ads from the AdMob SDK:
Copied from Google Groups, See

You may also refer to common reason for ads not showing for additional scenarios, as well as the fixes for those. Also, you may also reach out to the AdMob Help Center for further assistance on such ad-serving concerns.

4 Likes

Look to the last question in the #FAQs

1 Like

I

I am published my app on google play. But not publish with this extension. And my admob account are clear and I already use ads manager. Now if I publish with this extension ads will show or not? Because ad manager with Kodular is not satisfying.

If you have followed the procedure carefully then of course yes, this extension is made to show admob ads by using admob sdk.

Yea I followed all procedure carefully… In campanion its working … But problem on apk…

So you should upload the application to any supported stores.

OK Thank You. Let me try :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thankyou @Dhiraj_Kumar !

1 Like

At first checkout! then posting the problem and first update your app with this extension and wait few hours… And download your app from Playstore and check…

1 Like

I have done this, my app is on playstore but ads are not showing but in companion the ads are showing, but with apk it doesn’t show ads it is three almost five daya now the app which ia on playstore it doesn’t show the ads.

maybe @oseamiya do you have any solution with this

2 Likes

There should be an error thrown if the ad failed to load from AdFailedToLoad block.

Make sure that you have filled all the information in your admob account. Also, Setup app-ads.txt to increase the chances of getting ads.

Can you provide the playstore application link ?

1 Like

kindly see it in pm

Continuing the discussion from [Free] Admob Extension With Facebook And Adcolony Mediation:

I have created an app using your extension and its showing interstitial ads also but when I submitted to Mi store they are telling virus found, and they rejected my application. what could be the reason and how can I solve it??

1 Like

false positive. huawei doing the same thing. just run the online virus test and send them results. try to upload again and again. some users says they let the apk in somehow sometimes. there is no otherway. Its not about the extension its about the apk itself. just move the extension and try again I am sure they will say same thing again.

1 Like

Welcome to the community @Reshma !
As @gio06 mentioned, its not the fault of the extension. This issue has been discussed several times in AppInventor aswell as Kodular Community.
https://community.kodular.io/search?context=topic&context_id=191187&q=Virus%20mi&skip_context=true

1 Like

Is the SDK extension frequently updated as per Admob updates?

1 Like