[Free] [Beta] Simple Chart Extension v2

Perfect! I am pretty sure I will be using it :smiley:

very good extension and nice work

Thanks, nice extension!

To adjust the chart to the width of the screen, you can try this (using App Inventor Extensions: Tools | Pura Vida Apps extension:

Pixel 2XL (Android 11):

Note:
It would be helpful if you could remove the chart without having to reload the screen.
So please add a method to clear the chart.

12 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion I will add that!!

4 Likes

Congratulations! Useful extension! Please, can you update the example blocks using new v2 blocks?

1 Like

Great job. Very useful especially for statistical apps. Thank you

1 Like

Nice extension.
The line chart is limited to 4 points? I am asking because I am getting an error with a longer list of data.

1 Like

Can you send screenshot of what you have done? I tried at my side it works.

1 Like

Hi, I’m Michael and new to the App Inventor.
Really cool that people like you are working so hard to make such cool things.

Unfortunately I cannot open the example. My question is: where is the dataSet stored? In a tinyDB?

Thank you for your help.

1 Like

The dataset, you have to give them as list to the extension!

1 Like

Thank you for your quick answer. Should it work with the “get global variable” block?

1 Like

Yes it will work

1 Like

I forgot to increase the color list. Would it be possible to add the option “if the color list is length 1, use only one color and do not display the color legend”?

1 Like

Currently it does not have one color but u could try repeating the same color and legend color cannot be disabled.

Yes, I know you can’t. I made a dynamic chart using your extension. It even works well. The only drawback is that, for example, with several dozen data, a long legend is made at the bottom, which exceeds the size of the chart. Therefore, I am asking if such options can be added in the future.

It can be added in next build. I will add that feature!

4 Likes

Amazing. Excellent job!

Nice extension.
Your extension is solve my problem.
Can you make this type!
I hope you understand
IMG_20210128_152502|230x500

Can we disable change legends text color?

Hi, I am trying to create a chart from a list but it is not working.It works only if I use the code as shown in the examples. Attached the code I habe been trying.

1 Like