[Free] [Beta] Simple Chart Extension v2

Welcome!
Does this error occur in the Line Color parameter?

I don`t think so due to the number of itens are the same for line colors, x and y. If I make a list like as shown bellow there is no error. I believe this is happening because of the format string, but I am really not sureerr1_chart

you dont need to add make a list when you are getting from variable… variable is already in list so remove make a list and just use the variable

how does X2 and Y2 look like? is it a csv row like 25,24,23,22,…?
if yes, then you might want to use the list from csv row block to convert the csv row into a list

Taifun

1 Like

When I set in a text box to see the list, it looks like (25,24,23,22,…)

It looks like “25,24,23,22,…1”. I used list from csv row text without success!
I also tried list from row list but it was not possible to eliminate the make a list

1 Like

Thanks, I tried it but it didn`t work!

show current blocks

Very Nice extension @Henry_Richard :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”. You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Thanks! Here the image.
btn_chart is a test chart tha is working fine
btn_lis is creating a list perfectly as I like
btn_grafico I had this issue. It works fine only when I used fixed values as shown at the blue disconected blocks.

Nice extension @Henry_Richard … Here’s a really useful addon…

Can we trigger an event when various parts of pie chart are clicked?

Will be really useful in explaining the details of the section. and many other uses… Currently it only shows selection…

2 Likes

@Henry_Richard I can help you in adding various kinds of charts (upto 11) Kindly p.m me if u are interested

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Good work…

1 Like

Hi @Henry_Richard
I am working on an IoT project. Is there any way to update the chart as new data comes in?

How To Center This Text

Is it possible to get the source code of the extension …?

I want to create it dynamic to airtable . it is possible. please guide me

Follow the below example AIA file, you will get the idea how to use it.
Airtable_Example.aia (506.0 KB)

2 Likes