[Free] [Beta] Simple Chart Extension v2

how to customize the x-axis with month names of the year,
thanks for the great job

1 Like

Hi,
How can i add custom rgb colors to piechart?. When i used the make a color block it shows some error.
Capture44

2 Likes

Dynamic LinesColor

Hello and thank you for your very good extension! :ok_hand:

I’ve been blocking a problem for several days:

I would like to make the list of colors dynamic in the “line graph”.

For example: if the speed of lap 2 is greater than lap 1 (faster then!), The color is green, if the speed equals> blue and if it is slower> red.

I created a procedure but it partially works. :roll_eyes:

Indeed, after several tests, beyond the 3rd value, the result is no longer stable.

As I have 12 speeds and there are only 11 segments, I had to generate a 12th segment (black) but which is not displayed on the graph, it’s just to have the same number of “line colors” than of x and y axis …

Aia:
ChartTest.aia (508.1 KB)

In short, if you have any ideas, I’m interested!
Thank you !
Cedric

1 Like

Nice Extension

I reply to myself:

Exemple for the block “line Color”

Hi,
In dougnutchart, can i change the color of the center hole?. It stays always white.

Hi pro,
I think the extension use RGBA code color. You should create a list with 4 of item. The 4th item value <=127…

Thanks a lot! This is great. But are we able to change the colors of the other texts? My app has a relatively dark design and on screen you aren´t able to read it as good as in the photo. Also, can we turn off the legend colors at the bottom?
Thanks!

Image:
Google Photos

1 Like

Hii

chart data ftom google sheet, trying to get random color, but i could not get with make color block

then i did

blocks(11)

yeah got the random color

but the legends not show all data list

here is my block
blocks(13)

1 Like

Amazing extension. You put a lot of effort in this extension.

• Thanks for sharing. Can the maximum value of x and y of a broken line be fixed?

Is there a way to disable the legend?

How can use custom color - HEX , RGB or any other formate.

Amazing Extension
Nice!:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

how i set chart from airtable, can you give screenshot of block and also screenshot on airtable

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

wow!! You made it so it is rotatable and resizable although I do not know how you did it
but it looks great

Excellent job, is the new version released yet?

Hello everyone, I would like to know if it is possible, what is the recommended size for the graphic=, in my case I am using 1000 in height and width and on my phone it looks perfect, but on a 10-inch tablet it is shown cut off. The graphics are inside a Vertical Arragement (Fill Parent weight and height)

Best Regards Guys

how to make chart with google sheet?