[FREE] Customizable Animated Tab Bar - Add Awesome Navigation Bar

Animated Tab Bar

Animated Tab Bar is an awesome navigation extension that you can use to add cool, animated and fully customizable tab navigation in your apps. The extension provides handy methods and properties to change the behaviour as well as the appearence of the navigation bar.

Preview

preview

example-1

Blocks

I really don’t have enough time for writing documentation. However the blocks are all self explanatory and easy to understand by their name. Plus all the blocks are described in the video. So make sure to check that out too.

Download

Latest Version

Tutorial

46 Likes

wow @zainulhassan super coool extension , mind blowing

4 Likes

Check this one too :

2 Likes

Fantastic extension, just need to add a PayPal Link for payment please. :pray:

1 Like

Thank you for this great extension. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Greetings!
Can you add a property to change the badge position in text from left to top or bottom?
When the text is long, the badge disappears to the left!

Also
is it possible to add a second Badge on the opposite side? I would like to be able to add a second badge since one is not enough for my use.

2 Likes

any other way to download ?

link not working

Extension is paid , when you will buy from him at pateron then download link will be visble

Download Extension & AIA File :

2 Likes

Thanks broo
Keep my :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hi zainulhassan,
I tried your extension on App Inventor, but it inform that Icon drawable can not be null

Can you help me on this issue.

Oh, I install the app and it can run normally. It gets issue only on the App Inventor Companion.

Bug :warning:
This block not support Persian Font!
show in test mode but export apk not work. :pensive:

Beautiful extension

Hello, I have the same error. All good until yesterday, but today that error appeared. There are no logic apparently for this occured.

Icon drawable cannot be null, when i connect with assistent on emulators, any emulators, someone know how to solve this ?

On mobile its ok, on mobile with assistent Companion, its ok, the problem is only on emulators, like, bluestacs and others…

Image on emulator

Make sure that add.png exists in your assets.

A similar issue, Bubble Tabbar İcons Doesn't Show

I checked yesterday everything was workinh fine. It’s the update that had some issues with path. Let me make update on the main github branch.

2 Likes

For anyone having issues, checkout the latest release from following repository.

1 Like