Hello everyone! I want to share with you this extension!
[FREE] Dynamic Recyclerview (Create beautiful ListViews - GridViews, ChipGroups, Drag and Drop, Carousels, Pagination, Parallax AppBar)
It is an extension that implements the RecyclerView simply and quickly. It implements many features to be able to create visibly fascinating renderings. Secondary extensions have also been developed to add even more features.
DynamicRecycler is a component that allows rendering large amounts of data efficiently and focusing on the performance of the application. It allows the developer to have control over every aspect of the component. The extension is designed to be easy to understand and use.
- Supports any dynamic components extension. Some of them:
- Supports dynamic components - schemas.
- Provides control over scrolling within the component.
- It allows the integration of mechanisms to create renderings with various types of design, such as in a chat.
- Component creation is done by the developer, that way any component can be integrated.
- Ability to be able to render the component in various ways (as a list view, as a grid view, as a group of chip views).
- Features to improve performance.
- Ability to integrate with other extensions that offer to improve functionality or add new features. Secondary extensions have been designed and created that the developer will only use if required.
- Allows to implement a component to display when there is no data in the component.
- Secondary extension that facilitates and provides the creation of an application bar with parallax effect integrated with the recycler component.
- Secondary extension that allows the component to be rendered as a chipgroup.
- Secondary extension that allows paging effects like a ViewPager.
- Secondary extension to create animations, easy to handle and with the possibility of customizing them.
- Secondary extension to add swipe actions and drag and drop items.
Design beautiful layouts to render lists, create various types of layout, be able to integrate the component with other extensions to achieve even more fascinating functionalities.
The images below are just a few examples of implementations using the extension and child extensions. Developers who purchase the extension will be able to access the .aia files.
Performing parallax effect with toolbars is very simple to implement, there is a module extension that takes care of most of the work.
This project uses Schemas ([F/OS] - Dynamic Components) to build the components.
This project focuses mainly on creating image sliders and carousels.
This project demonstrates the power of the extension to manage different types of views as required by a chat.
Implementing touch actions is pretty straightforward. Although it seems like a difficult job to achieve, there is a module that helps to implement this feature quickly.
com.tedusoft.chipslayoutmanager.aix (154.6 KB)
com.tedusoft.recyclerview.aix (546.9 KB)
com.tedusoft.dynamic.dynamics.aix (35.8 KB)
com.tedusoft.imageloader.aix (164.1 KB)
com.tedusoft.headerparallax.aix (17.3 KB)
com.tedusoft.recycleranimations.aix (19.2 KB)
com.tedusoft.snap.aix (16.9 KB)
com.tedusoft.touchhelper.aix (28.7 KB)
Full documentation and guidance are in a public gitbook.