[Free] Extension OneSignalSend | Send onesignal notification from app itself | October Version 5 , Send by custom filter

Failed too …
after putting the push notifications in sender app too

pppp

although i have just tested the website and worked very fine but the sender app failed

I’ve just sent an answer in your topic.

1 Like

i open the download link and my avast said your web is phising , can u help

could you try it for me please?
because I build the app and tried to send but nothing … only a spinning sending notification only appeared and didin’t dismissed …
no notification sent

1 Like

@Fabio
I would like to thank you for your great effort in helping me to solve my problem and now the app works great and I can send notifications from my application

really thanks for your great effort and patience

2 Likes

You’re welcome… I’m glad it’s working!

1 Like

@Fabio
is there away to send push notifications to many apps from the same application by adding a list of API and KEYS

but I cannot find a way to add more than one APP ID to push notifications component

Yes, you can store those values in a Spreadsheet or DataBase, for example, and make a list in the sender app with the names of your apps. Once you select one of the apps from the list, you set the selected API and Key from the database to the variables and change them before sending the messages.

Try sending without it … it might work

1 Like

nothing onsignal component?

Is it possible to only send push notifications? I get the push notification when the app is closed. But when I’m using the app, instead of getting a push notification, I’m getting an in-app notification like this:

I want only push notifications llike this:

WhatsApp Image 2020-02-21 at 3.08.38 PM

When app is being used the message will show inside app

Is there no way to turn the in-app pop up. Because it becomes exhausting sometimes to keep clicking on OKAY

1 Like

it is easy, use the kodular one signal component, using the blocks that have “when notifications recieve” and put a comand on it in a value in a label or other components and non-visible it

2 Likes

Jerin extension is so great combination for kodular additional blocks one signal component

how can the small icon in notification can be set?

1 Like

thank you so much it works for me

2 Likes

Where can we found player id for specific user

@msr79526 Go to OneSignal, then to the app’s dashboard. Choose Audience from the top and then All Users. Scroll to the right and you will find Player id for each user

1 Like

plzz tell me too how its gonna be working