[FREE] - Gmath v1 | My First Extention

I was so happy today because i developed my first extention for all AI’s

Extention Name : Gmath
Version : 1
Developer @gopi

This is simple extention to calculate Area of square, rectangle, circle, Triangle, Circumference of circle, power of number, square root, simple intrest, get quotient and remainder and check the number is odd or even.

All block of extention

Do it result of each blocks

Download extention
com.appybuilder.fevic10519.Gmath.aix (7.9 KB)

Download AIA
Gmath.aia (8.8 KB)

Hope you like my first extention. I will update this extention with more extra features in upcoming days. Thankyou :heart:

8 Likes

Sounds good you are exploring this way too:+1:
I too started extensions making with mathematics function but never posted and i didn’t than invested much time in extensions, but in my extension i added some functions like

• Signum: returns -1, 0, 1 if input is less than 0, equal to 0, greater than 0 respectively
  • Greatest Integer Function: returns the greatest Integer number smaller or equal to the input
  • Fractional Part: The fractional part or decimal part of a non‐negative real number is the excess beyond that number’s integer part

So you can work on these function as a challenge or method of learning. This will keep you engaging if you don’t have any other idea for now :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@Deepanshu_Arya Sound’s good. Yeah i will learn on those function. Thankyou for your support :heart:

Nice Extension… :clap:
Keep it up… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Can you share the source code?