[FREE] Image Compressor - Compress large images into smaller sized images

@DevYB nice extension.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Welcome. The official language of the community is English. Please translate your text.

1 Like

Sorry.
When I use it to compress an image just captured with the camera, it throws me “Divided by zero”, it is as if it did not find the photo in the directory, but there it is. It’s strange.

1 Like

Nice extension as we are used to you, :+1: :clap:
These blocks work in companion, but not works when I download apk and install it on my device :upside_down_face: :neutral_face:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Not working

NOt good do the work for your images and compress them if u need but this is like shooting the same bullet twice which creates lag and uses resources on the phone. Needs tweaking but

please help. not working in android 11

onerror shows “divide by zero”. what does it mean??

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”. You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

1 Like

Thanx anyway. i found out solution from your website before u replying. Actually i need to compress image to create thumbnail. now its working fine using ASD

This thing is a great extension, I like how it works, but can I compress when loading from cloudinary, because when my application loads images from cloudinary it takes a long time because of the large file size, so can I reduce the size of the image when it is loaded in the application or do I have to compress before uploading?

not working with take picture by camera or other camera extensions

amazing exstension

i get error : divide by zero help

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”. You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Use Do it and show us the complete value of output and output2

Taifun