[Free] ImgToBBHost Extension

I am getting below error, can anyone help-
Runtime Error

The operation BackgroundColor cannot accept the arguments: , [“https://i.ibb.co/pPm3zFr/63f1c45245f2.png”]

The error is clearly saying that you are giving a link to BackgroundColor parameter.

error is simple it is saying background color not background image

IMG_20210517_131026

1 Like

Demn I am an idiot guys :grin: spare me this time

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

is img bb host website down or what

Yes It seems offline

Again online

Is there any brandwidth limitations?

No limits,only 32 mb image max size

Then how do they make money?

Does it Still Work on the API 33 READ_MEDIA_IMAGES Permission ?

You will only know by trying

No, It does Not I have Modified Permissions using Win7zip yet does not work.

???
what about showing us a screenshot of your relevant blocks?
To get the new permissions in the manifest, what about using the following extension?

Taifun
PS: some stupid community rules prevent me from posting the direct link to the N community…

What will happen if I post the methods? the extension only works with image picker using activity starter and then URai converted to path using File Tools Extension. I don’t Know about Other Methods. Still, If you insist Here is what I did :

1. Open Archive Using 7zip:

2. Keep Opening Folders Until You see these 2 files. These will things we will modify :

3. In both the Files the Code is same, Do as Directed and you will get permission to only READ Images. I am not sure what to do of write (I don’t think it is required):

4. Change the Permission name in the box from READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to READ_MEDIA_IMAGES.
    and then Click Control + S to save it and close the notepad

5. You will see this Popup Message in 7zip. just click OK:

6. Do the same for the other file that has same name component_build_info.json

and done your extension is ready to use for Specific Purpose Only. You can try and use it with other methods if it works.

1 Like

I Used that Extension along with changes to the Extension file and it works. I have not tried without that extension. This is not what i wanted actually. I wanted to get pictures taken from surface view to be uploaded to imgBB. I am Looking since 48 hrs and i have no solution. Please Help

You are talking about the extension by @bodymindpower , which adds READ_MEDIA_IMAGES in the manifest?
What we’re these changes and why were they necessary?

Did you also use the AskForPermission method to ask for that permission?

Whar exactly is not working? Any screenshot of your relevant blocks? To find out more, also use logcat…

Taifun