[FREE] KevinkunAirtable extension

Above example Airtable Advance Tutorial : How to get Multiple Column List or File List From Airtable Sheet works if you use spreadsheet component not airtable extension

1 Like

thank for your suggestion, but it’s about how to manipulate data, not the relevant function of Airtable extension.

1 Like

Sorry for irritating u all but i need one more help that how i can fetch single cell by row id

Like in airtable having 3 column ( in 3rd column i type paragraph ) and I can’t fetch alll data once

So i want that after fetching 1 and second column i will show those values in dynamically so if user will click 4 number card so i want app call airtable column number 3 cell no 4 value

How to do

normally every record should have a index column, which means every data in this column is unique, you can use a auto increased number or uuid string.

so when you click record number 4, you should know its unique index and use it as filter to SELECT data.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

:face_with_thermometer::grin: i have one more question

Actually everything is working perfect after installing apk in my mobile i noticed this

So i read again this topic that how to call record in ascending order
IMG_20220223_001919

But i am not getting any records after giving these values in sort ( in fields and filter part i add empty string block)

What wrong i am doing here

what about sort only on one field? Since I wrote this extension long time ago, and forgot if more sort fields allowed or not. I need to check the source again later.

Okay i am waiting for your response

checked, and only sort on one field supported in this extension.

Ohh so how i can fetch data i mean I want to show records in ascending order

So my question is , if i will set only one fields in ascending order for example name ,age and created is a column so if i set name in ascending order then if any user click abc name(ex index 4) and i want it fetch abc age and created record inside age and created column(index 4.abc record), so if only one field in ascending order then it will show abc record or other person record because of mismatch of ascending and descending order

pls show us your dada base and your block in photo?

,:face_with_thermometer::face_with_thermometer::face_with_thermometer::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:
Sorry its my mistake i am using this extension like airtable inbuilt component like first to call every all columns one by one then store in variable

Just now i checked one sort is enough for showing all value one by one correctly

Thanks wangsk

Runtime error
Expected a number for an index, but got “Column1” instead.
Note: You will not see another error reported for 5 seconds.

is this working for you with this extension?

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”. You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

is this works?

why not try by yourself?

i stuck in how to filter records … i try allot but i am not getting any solution

i have all this records in my table

And I want this extension fetch only those record in which , column (Tittle) having Cp3 value
filter2
like this

So I try this Formula But it Fetching all records

“Where[Tittle] [contains] [Cp3]”
and this formula not working i am getting this result

It fetching All records so what wrong I am doing in filter Section

Use filter Tittle="cp32"

1 Like

or try to use
FIND("Cp3",{Title})>0
as filter, which means if Title column contains ‘Cp3’

2 Likes