[FREE] KevinkunAirtable extension

How can I update cell with this extension in Airtable

1 Like

you need to know the id and column name of the cell.
data is a json string like {“columnname”:“new value”}

2 Likes

Is this extension able to load column fast as compare to Airtable component

i think they are using same api, anyway different people/location/computer have different opinion, try by yourself and share your result here pls.

@Kevinkun do you have any examples working with the JSONTools extension developed by Luke Gackle?

is this related to this topic? pls open a new post.

Yes it is related, I ask if you have any example of your extension working with JSON Tools, that’s all.

yes the select method will return a json string. you can use this JsonTools to parse it to a dictionary (i guess, never use it).

1 Like

what should i have to give in data actually I want to update cell like before is False But after clicking button i want to update cell from false to true

And I Need one more help that how to filter 2 column

I did like this
Column1=“abc” & Column2=“xyz” i want airtable send only those values in which abc and xyz value is there

data socket should be a json/dictionary.
for two filters, maybe try AND(filter1, filter2)

For more formula, pls check the aiatable api section.

1 Like

I stuck in one thing that how to load data after every 25 record

Like i have table and 100 record is there
And i want that whenever screen initialises then it fetch 25 itms then after 25 itms if user scroll down again then it fetch next 25 itms …this process continuously run till it not reach 100 or fetch all 100 record

please see post #5

Please add this producer Function in next version of Kevinkun extension than we can reduce our block and get Airtable files data List easily by using single Block.
Read my Post

Hi extension working perfectly but my question is how i can store value in variable
I have 10 column in airtable and every column have 1 variable
So how to store every columns value in their variable

While i am showing only title value in notifier then i am not getting any value

While i am showing records then i am getting value

I am trying this method

So the question is how to store/send data in airtable ?

Not In airtable After Fetching Data From Airtable I want To Store value in App Variables

Like in Airtable having 10 Column , Column 1 To Column 10 And Every Column Having more The 100 Records So After This Extension fetch 20 Records From Airtable, i want to Store every Column records in Their particular Variable (i created 10 Variables In App)

So My qn Is How to do this

Using dictionary blocks

i Am fetching all column1 to Column 10( all row ), that’s why i am asking how to Store Every Column Record in Different Different Variables

Example with 3 columns, modify it accordings to needs

3 Likes