[DISCONTINUED] πŸ’Œ Notification Style: extension with various types of notification. πŸ’Œ

unfortunately it can only be done when used at the same time as the background plugin

thnak you

FIKIR_KUMESI

hello there is how to put music block the option to choose the item you want for example: remove the Favorite option and remove the previous options and next

sorry for my english because i’m from brazil

Media Control was introduced in Android 11, so this notification won’t work.

Hello @jarlissonlira2 I have been using your extension Notification Style and it has been working fine to all my apps which are on play store but abruptly my users face the problem with this Error and the app is not opening any more.
extension

The Error they face
Untitled
Please is there any update or other way to solve this issue if any kindly help us to know how we can fix it.

Yes, and that’s a shame.

Are there any alternatives to this (for .PlayMusicNotification)?

Note: This extension doesn’t work on Android β‰₯ 11 ( PlayMusicNotification).

There is currently no MediaStyleNotification extension, neither for Kodular nor for AI2 or any AI clone that also works on Android β‰₯ 11.

See here:

Good night,
congratulations for your work.

Would it be possible to create an update like the progress notification, SetProgress, more for the music? would solve a big problem to update it.

thanks for listening

I have a question
How to make two channels?

How do I make the action buttons in the notification work?

Amazing extension! Any possibility to add β€œPersistent Notification”?

Superb extension, there is no better!

Music Style notification is no longer Working, Please make an update :confused:

Please read all posts. Then you find the solution …
It is not our job to do this for you. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Wasn’t this a rude reply?
I think this would suffice:-

Please read all posts. Then you find the solution …

Pardon me if I am wrong :blush:

No For It Wasn’t a Rude Reply

Okay! :blush:

suppose I send a simple notification. and I want after click on this simple notification i want to get the title and subtitle. can it possible???

@AppHelper_Studio I think yes image

no :expressionless: :
that block is for returning the message typed in the notification… moreover he is asking for simple notification

1 Like

no… unless you can request the developer to add this option