[FREE] OneSignalPush: Integrate latest OneSignal SDK (5.0.2) in your app to send Push notifications [DEPRECATED]

Do you know how to use it with android 12?

not actually, please show me blocks. thank you

See first post at the top.

ChangeLog Version 3

There was a minor change needed to send notif to all subs which I have done in v3.
Credits:

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/14JIpANok8Uxvy8Ae97J38VA1CJKt3yMw

1 Like

does it woks now for firebase auth?

No, neither I have any plans to make it compatible with Firebase Auth.
Since I have published firebase auth+storage extension of my own.

So it is better for me to make an ecosystem to be independent of 3rd party platform.

Hello Thanks for your valuable support. Iā€™m new to codes. Which one should I use in my application? There are multiple plugins here. v2 v3 etc.

push v3 and deps v2 aix.

PlayStore notified me of this when I tried to submit the update for my app with co component. I donā€™t have Android 13, but from what I saw in the playstore notification, the extension causes the app to crash. Any solution for this?

Does it mean app working fine on Android 12?

As far as Iā€™m testing, yes, itā€™s only on Android 6 that it didnā€™t work. I havenā€™t tested it on Android 13 yet

I have android 13 and extension works fine.
What other extensions are you using?
First make sure your issue in only because of this extension.

As soon as I put an extension in my app and donā€™t execute any function, the app crashes. (exported as apk)

In the companion view I then get the following message:
Error from Companion: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: No static method getDebug()Lcom/onesignal/debug/IDebugManager; in class Lcom/onesignal/OneSignal; or its super classes (declaration of ā€˜com.onesignal.OneSignalā€™ appears in base.apk!classes4.dex)

What do you think?

Oh, sorry.
You havenā€™t added OneSignalDeps aix to your project.
You need to import and add push v3 and deps v2 aix.

Yes, itā€™s included.

Extension doesnā€™t work in companion.

I think Location Sensor component is reason. Remove it then try.

now itā€™s working. the app no longer crashes.
But now Iā€™m still wondering how to set it up so that users can receive a message directly.
In the end, it should be the case that users receive individual messages

I finally got it done. Thanks for the help

1 Like

Can anybody help me? Whatā€™s wrong with my blocks? the push notification does not reach the device :confused: