[F/OS] - Dynamic Components Extension (for every component) 2.3.0

Use length of list block

2 Likes

I tried that tooā€¦ my concern is that even i use that number block the variable in the block where should i use it ?

1 Like

You will get a variable from for each loop. Like ā€œget numberā€. It can be used anywhere in inside the for each loop.

1 Like

How change a text to bold using set property blocks?

1 Like

Please post blocks so can i refer as im not able to repeat creating dynamic arrangements im just able to create it once

1 Like

set property name = HTMLFormat to true, then set text to join text <b> ; "YOUR TEXT" ; </b>

2 Likes

There is an in-built component already, see:
https://docs.kodular.io/components/dynamic/dynamic-space/

2 Likes

ok i just found out how this works and yusuf, you are a lifesaver! :rofl:

2 Likes

what is the internal name, we have to type if we want material icons font in a dynamic label?

1 Like

Yes, there is but we canā€™t use it with this extension

1 Like

You donā€™t need to type the internal name of the component if you use the latest version of the extension.

If you donā€™t use you can learn the internal name of the component with this block.

1 Like

Any way to bold text without using html by set property blocks?

1 Like

What we need to type to get material icons font to label

1 Like

For enum values (values that only can be selected from the dropdown) use their number values.

Also note that SetProperty might not work in few cases, so try to use Any Component when it is possible.

5 Likes

But there is no font typeface in any component there is font typeface import

1 Like

I know, I just said ā€œuse Any Component when it is possibleā€ :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

im getting error invalid java class

1 Like

Iā€™m aware of that, it was raising error at .getParameterCount() on < Android 7. I fixed that with this commit.

That fix will be included in the next release automatically, however, if you donā€™t want to wait for the next release, you can download the sources and build it yourself, or use alternative methods like this:

2 Likes

where can i get materiall icons font for download?

1 Like

Here is a ZIP file with all Material Icons variants. (contains all icons until 2020-06-09T21:00:00Z)

Material Icons Variants as TTF.zip (617.9 KB)

4 Likes