Finally!!! :smiley:

1 Like

Aahaa…

Take it -

:heart:

1 Like

Thanks for the update! :star_struck:

1 Like

All of the download link are now updated to Version 2! I hope you like it :grin:

1 Like

This just gets better and better. Well done.

1 Like

hum,it’s working properly but please add z-axis feature :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

card view fullclickble feature are not working :thinking: :drooling_:sleepy:

The extension uses z aixis for shadows . But i’ve implemented that the component go infront any other componets ,but unfortunately, that made some other component changes it’s position

Strange, i’ve test it yesterday and it was working :thinking: let me try it again :wink:

Just tried, and it’s working properly :thinking: Can you try the test aia ? i’ve enabled the FullClickable property of the card view there.

no, it’s not working , please check again please :pray:t2: I can’t finish my project without this feature :pray:t2: :pray:t2: :pray:t2: :pray:t2:

1 Like

Repositioning_Screen1.ais (2.0 KB)

Please Check It

1 Like

Did you update the link? @Mohamed_Tamer

Seems it is still version 1.

Edit: Oh, the extension is updated but the version/ versionName is not updated.

2 Likes

I found that if there’s any component in the card view it won’t work, even not working by dragging the edge.

1 Like

For me it seems like it’s updated :thinking: that’s strange?

I think i’ve located the reason of this error and fixed it :wink: , it wasn’t happening with me because i’ve enabled full clickable property

Nice to see the new Update and you are continuously working on it :+1:

1 Like

Dear, can you add rotation feature??

1 Like

Thanks for your suggestion ! of course i will try to add ! But just i’d first finish a bug with the extension and the card view full clickable property :wink:

2 Likes

Is this error fixed in latest version?

Yes it’s fixed.

It’s fixed, the card view is getting dragged properly, but there is an issue when trying to drag child component while setting fullclickable property to true, hence , i didn’t share the new aix yet.

Thanks for that extension. Excellent job.

1 Like

Dear, can you add this view??

1 Like