[FREE/OS] Repositioning Tools extension

There is already an extension for that :wink: :

He is requesting for Free.
:shushing_face:

2 Likes

No dear, that is only a sticker view. i want to register this view on view component, like button, label etc. Please check the possibility…

1 Like

I may add the option to rotate,etc… But unfortunately, it won’t be the same view as the one you posted, because, it’s probably requires third party libraries, which will change how the extension works completely :wink:

Hope you will share the updated aix soon :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Can you please tell how this swiping can be achieved

1 Like

Hi thank you for this awesome extension, I found a potential bug.

When dragging my button I notice that the click event on the button is going off twice, once when I press down, and once when I let go. I expect it to not go off twice?

I think it should go off once at the start and not at the end, or even better just at the end? maybe a param to choose idk?

2 Likes

Just use block when dragged unregister block

blocks

4 Likes

i can not drag FAB buttton with this extension, why?

2 Likes

Because it isn’t a visible component.

3 Likes

Any progress here?

1 Like

Yes, there is! Just now, I’ve created another bug fix for the card view, that completely fix all of its bugs.TBH, the old fix was just a work around and not a good one :grin: this one is kinda better!

1 Like

Oh…Nice to hear that… When is the update?

1 Like

A new update is here :cowboy_hat_face:

Hello! Another bugs appears with this extension , hopefully, this update would fix them :smile:

Introducing Version 2.1

What’s new

1- a new DragComponent block to drag the component to any location on the screen:
component_method (94)

Changes

1- Optimized the source code again and reduced the extension size by 2.1 KB :grin:

Bug Fixes

1- Fixed a bug when dragging the card view with full clickable set to false , Thanks to @WatermelonIce
2- Fixed a bug when dragging a full clickable card view with components inside,Thanks for @topgatgets , In fact, it was a one fix that fixed all of the bugs with the card view component.
You will find the download links above

/Mohamed Tamer

8 Likes

Updated the first post :smile:

2 Likes

:+1:

(15.9 KB)
:crazy_face:

5 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Sorry ,i’ve pasted the extension there and forgot to remove it’s size :grimacing::grimacing:

2 Likes

thanks for this! this will be very useful

1 Like