[FREE/PAID] BottomMenuZ - Create Animated Bottom Navigation Menu Easily!

till when?

Whenever youā€™ll buy it Iā€™ll add a block for that but remember there may be issue when you use any menu that uses float viewsā€¦

its too costly i wanna try free

There is a free version but donā€™t have this till dateā€¦

why its cost is too high

Iā€™ve added a lots of menu with lots of customization also there will be many updates that are always freeā€¦

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I think you gone off topic or may be I didnā€™t got you question

No itā€™s not allowed here you have to create a new topic so that it will help others

:smirk: good for you if they make it viralā€¦ not so good for them though. Decompiling code is illegal unless itā€™s your own work.

Decompiling is both illegal and wrong, unless itā€™s your own work. You can learn what you need on Google, or find open-source stuff using it and learn from that. Itā€™s illegal to decompile ANYTHING without permission.

If your extension is resold without your permission (not sure why youā€™d give permission anyway), you can try filing a DMCA Complaint. If itā€™s posted to Kodular or any other AI2 distributions community, ask their admin or mods to remove the topic with proof that you own the extension.

We should definitely look into an extension signature thing for App Inventor, just like Android has. I donā€™t quite have the idea of how this would work though.

@shareall_ml Youā€™re a ā€œBasic TL User.ā€ You can create topics on your own.

@firojmultane4567

Youā€™re not gonna get what you want because youā€™re being disrespectful by demanding it, and youā€™re being disrespectful by posting about it in someone elseā€™s topic.

2 Likes

It is already given here

Move to this post