[FREE/PAID] BottomMenuZ - Create Animated Bottom Navigation Menu Easily!

Some of the bug has been fixed…

Bug Fixed

All the user who have purchased it will be updated soon.

1 Like

Hey, I want to buy this extension. How can I do it?

wait for developer to pm you

1 Like

I sent a pm :wink:

1 Like

Hi,
I’m looking forward to purchase this. But before that, can you please share an aia?

1 Like

I’m so sorry that i can’t share aia.
You can visit the video given in first post
and the following post too. for more preview of extension

2 Likes

Oh! It’s alright.
Will let you know about the purchase.

Sent you a PM

A good new for everyone who are interested in free version of BottomMenuZ

Free Version Will be released soon when the next update will be released

Also for other guys who want bottom menu that is not in this version and are interested in buying it
must suggest some more menu ui and features as well so some more that i can add more menu and features to make it worthy and amazing…

Hope you’ll suggest me some

2 Likes

Wow great extension

2 Likes

Thnx @Andy_0310

Hello Everyone

Hope all are fine…

So Here I’m releasing FREE Version of the extension

I know there is not too much menu but i’ll add many more thing in upcoming updates

These days i’m little bit busy in the security maintenance/Improvement of the extension as one user is trying to blackmail me that he will make it viral by decompiling it in case if i don’t give him neumorphism/AnimScroll for free
So because of which i’m focusing on Extension Security and will maintain the security in paid version so that nobody can do activity like this. Hope you understand.So it will take time to release next version of paid aix.
That why i’m realeasing free version today.

AIX

com.nikzdevz.BottomMenuZFree.aix (33.0 KB)

AIA

BottomMenuZFree(1).aia (186.3 KB)

APK

BottomMenuZFree(1).apk (5.4 MB)

Preview

13 Likes

you might want to report that user to the moderators (incl. proof of what he was doing), so that guy can be suspended from this community. We do not tolerate such behavior here…

Taifun

4 Likes

Already did !
He is already suspended also his creator account got terminated… but he was doing this activity on telegram…

I’m still not sure who decompiled
But the guy about whom I’m talking blackmailed me also attempted to resell my extension

sorry to hear that…
don’t waste too much time into security… you might want to use the App Inventor development environment and build the extension using a flag to obfuscate the code like this

ant extensions -Dproguard=1

Taifun

1 Like

These days I I use Rush to make Extension
Also now I got to know how to use proguard in rush…
And I was working on security method and it worked :heart_eyes:
If you allow me so I can send a sample aix in pm you can check even it’s not proguarded… but it’s secure that before

I’ll apply both the thing in upcoming extension that’s proguard + encryted codes

3 Likes

Please make a tutorial of setting up blocks of free version step by step for beginners on YouTube…i love your work.

1 Like

I have already decided to do that but because of working on extension security i didn’t got time to make video on it hopefully i’ll try to release video soon

Thanks you so much :heart:

1 Like

can i use it only in bottom?
i want to use it in center of the screen
could it will be possible?

Ok I’ll create a block for it… it’s possible