[FREE] PayPal: make payments in your app

I am already aware of this error, I will correct it in the next update.

Is this just a simulation? I dont quite get it.

2 Likes

This is just a simulation, check out these entries.

In .apk and .aia I left environmont as a mock, just for simulation.

Just a warning, last time I checked, google has strict rules about in app purchases for apps on the google play store. For in app items, you usually cannot use anything other than Google play’s billing.

3 Likes

Check out this @Taifun post.

3 Likes

Thanks @jarlissonlira2 for creating this awesome extension which is absolutely free. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Do this extension work in India

2 Likes

of course PayPal is available in India.

1 Like

Can we make payment without paypal userid

1 Like

No… The extension can only pay using a Paypal account…

2 Likes

I have a question, it is possible that the user of my app can create their data and insert them in the extension so that money can be transferred between the users of the app?
Or is this information requested by the extension exclusive for developers?

1 Like

Correct me if im wrong, you want to transfer money to another user(s) using this extension?

1. All users must be business accounts
  2. Client ID must be injected, which (if) sender must know what is the client ID of the reciever, which is sensitive.

It’s too complicated and bad.
So, this is good for just for paying method only

2 Likes

any idea when it will be fixed ?

2 Likes

my account is buisness account and mock set to live but not working

1 Like

Did you follow these steps correctly?

1 Like

yes my account is buisness account and mock is live but it didnt work in app… it says configuration error

thanks and amazing paypal extension :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Its working tho. Maybe it the way how you setup everything on paypal… Client ID make it sure your on the sandbox stuff… Mock to Live? Make sure u use “live” string… downcase on letter “L”

Is it work in Companion ?

Jarlisson! Thank you! Another excellent extension.
Haha ha.