Free Premium Subscription for Top Users

Hi Koders! :wave:

As you may have already seen, we are launching a Kodular Premium plan:

But we also know that a lot of you spend a huge amount of time here, in Kodular Community, helping others and contributing to have a better platform.
Henceforth, we will be awarding free Premium subscriptions to the Top Users if you meet the following condition:

:white_check_mark: You have at least 1 topic with over 30 likes within the last 3 months.
This topic can be an extension, an app template, a tutorial, a helpful discussion, etc. Beware that, for the case of extension topics, we may manually review the extension to make sure it is legit quality content.

If you have it, just message us here, linking the topic, and if it qualifies, we will give you a discount under the following terms:

• We will issue a discount code which will award a 100% discount during 3 months. You can cancel at any time, meaning you can just subscribe during those 3 months.
  • This code can only be renewed by you (it will be linked to your email address).
  • If during those 3 months you publish a new topic and you get again over 30 likes, you get the discount renewed for another 3 months. That’s right, you can get a lifetime free Premium subscription without paying anything.
    • Codes cannot be “saved” from one period to another. In other words, it means that you have to contribute notoriously to the community at least every 3 months to get the lifetime subscription.

Keep in mind that we will manually review the likes. If we detect any kind of suspicious activity (like duplicated accounts, or continuously cross-liking), your account may be suspended.

New Users of the Month

Also, users that receive the New User of the Month badge will be eligible to receive 1 month totally for free.
Just send us a message through this link, and we will issue you a coupon, which also allows you to cancel at any time.

Beware that duplicated accounts will not be eligible.

FAQ

I contribute quite a lot to Kodular Community, but my topics never reach 30 likes.

You can message us. The 30 likes threshold is just for “automatic” award. If we see you are active in the community by solving a lot of questions (for example), we can consider awarding a discount or free subscription.

Other Discounts

I am a content creator. Can I get a discount as well?

We are yet deciding how to award discounts to people who contribute outside Kodular Community. In the meantime, if you feel like you deserve a discount because you make YouTube tutorials or you promote Kodular in social networks, message us, and we will evaluate your case.
Keep in mind that at this time we cannot guarantee anything.

I am a student. Can I get a discount or a free subscription as well?

We are still evaluating which offering to give for students. We will keep this topic updated as soon as we decide.

15 Likes

For Premium users, you will be automatically added to the @Premium Community group, from which you can get both a title and a flair to show your Premium status.
You will also get access to the private #premium category, where you can ask your questions regarding your subscription.

You can hide both of them in case you don’t want to publicly show them.

12 Likes

We have just enabled the flair, apologies for the delay. If you decide to enable it, it will look like this in your profile:

6 Likes