[FREE] Unlock Key Extension

Welcome broo :relaxed::heart:

Is this your site: https://get-url.in

yes but why

1 Like

Just asked.

How Can We Sure That It’s Not Storing Anythings

2 Likes

its just have one php file in my web not any db used here…and also we mention that we not stored any data on our server that’s means we not…don’t make any doubt

1 Like

No One Will Be Satisfy With This Answer Because If I Send My Password API Extra To Your Server So We Need To Know Everything About It.

But It’s Only Good For General Messaging Encryption Or Decryption Not Any Password API Key Or Secret Things

2 Likes

its all depend on ur thinking if u thing that we store than its ur thinking only we not and also the extension used by my friends/subscribers and they thankful me that i make a extension like this their app are now not get hacked by any hacker u sld try encode ur any text and try to decode it without my extension try it broo

i think to show the php file but i cant bcz if anyone know that what code i used here than its not safe for anyone so i don’t need to explained it more …

I Have Tried And Working Very Good , My Doubt Is Not On Working Or Not It’s Only On Security , If Someone Believe On You So It’s Better For Him But If Not So It’s Not Good Idea For Him

2 Likes

i cant prove that as i mention that if anyone know the php code its not going to safe and also the trust is

3 Likes

There is Only Encoding url You Have Provided, Provide Decoding Also

2 Likes

why u not understanding pm me don’t spam here

1 Like

Haha now @Mohamed_Tamer come again :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::joy::joy:

1 Like

LOL its already 1000% safe bdw thanks :heart::relaxed:

1 Like

nice extension

1 Like

Thank you buddy @luv.ak.tech :heart::india:

1 Like

this is not working can anyone tell me why?

after = you have to set your key

did but showing error