[FREE / V-2.1] - Added Animation Handler Blocks - Animated Gradient Background/Animated Your Background

Today i happy to present you my second and unique extension Animated Gradient Extension Version-2

Description

This extension allows you to create an animated gradient background like instagram and spotify.
Here’s preview:-

Blocks And Usage

Here comes 1st block, it is the main block which allows you to create animated gradient effect

Parameters:-
component:- Provide any component which is to be made with animated gradient
orientation:- Provide which orientation is to be given (Already Included in the extension)
startcolor:- Provide color at start.
midcolor:- Provide color at Mid.
endColor Provide color at End.
duration:- Here duration means the speed of the animation (should be in millis).

block1

Here is the usage

use1

Here comes the second block, which parses the hex color if you want hex color instead of inbuild color blocks

block2

Heres the usage:-

Here’s third block, which will be used when an error occurs:-

block10

You are familiar with this block

Here are the remaining orientation blocks:-

ORIENTATION:-
block3

block4

block5

block6

block7

block8

block9

Added V-2:-

Designer Menu Items:-

Version - 2 Problem

These Blocks Sometimes Do Not Work…

I will try to resolve this error in the next update.
PS:- This error is resolved … If you still get this error, feel free to ask me here :slight_smile:

Version 2.1 Demo:-

Added Version - 2.1

1. Pause Animation Block
  2. Resume Animation Block
  3. End Animation Block
  4. Start Animation Block
  5. Reverse Animation Block

Download:-

NOTE: In some cases when you test it in companion i will show an error like below:-

err

But do not worry in the final apk it will work fine and i will solve this error soon.
PS:- This error is resolved … If you still get this error, feel free to ask me here :slight_smile:

OFF TOPIC

You will also get updates for this extension. You can also tell me which blocks should be added and sights for improvement. Any suggestion will be appreciated.

How useful is this extension
  • Very Useful
  • Useful
  • Less Useful
  • Vain

0 voters

24 Likes

Very Useful extension! :partying_face: @Akshat_Rana

2 Likes

thank you for your contribution…
as it already is your second extension, you should already know the naming conventions…

method names should follow the UpperCamelCase convention…

Taifun
PS: you mentioned, that this is your second extension… I could not find a thread about your first extension? can you help?

2 Likes

That is amazing! :+1:

2 Likes

congratulations. I liked the extension.

2 Likes

you can do the same effect using the blocks in kodular … no need for the extension

1 Like

#Off-Topic
But with this you do not need to worry about blocks . Extension means to extend the power

2 Likes

Sorry for late reply…
Heres my first extension:-

2 Likes

How I missed such great extension this is great x10sion :heart_eyes: :star_struck:.

1 Like

Freemium ?? Please explain

1 Like

#Off-Topic
Freemium Means Premium like free extension…

Freemiun normally means you get something for free, but can purchase things for it… What are people purchasing for this extension?

1 Like

Really great extension Br0ther.keep it up.

1 Like

Thank you so much for providing this extension for free. That is so kind of you. I tried it and it was just fantastic :fire::fire:

1 Like

Thankyou for your appreciation…

Thankyou …

thank you…
please always follow the naming conventions and update both extensions accordingly…
thank you

Taifun

1 Like

WOW! The extension is free now. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

i have no clue what this means…

You cannot use the screen as the container, add a vertical arrangement on the screen and then try it. Replace Screen1 with VerticalArrangement1

2 Likes