Socialo: The all-in-one Social Media, Shopping and Entertainment Junction

What is the name of your app?

Socialo: The all-in-one Social Media, Shopping and Entertainment Junction.

Describe your app:

Ever thought of using multiple apps all-at-once with your same 10 fingers?
Well, Socialo is here with a good deal. Socialo is an all-in-one junction where you can effortlessly access all the major social media, shopping and entertainment platforms at your fingertips. Targeted to save phone’s memory and time of the user, the app aims to avail oneself of the opportunity to simultaneously use multiple applications. This concurrence enables one to establish contiguity with the social environment.

With Socialo, keeping up with updates is faster and easier than ever. It does more than helping you stay connected with your interests. You can catch up with your love for shopping, comparing prices over multiple websites synchronously on the same screen. Besides, Socialo has got you covered for all your entertainment needs, including top-notch entertainment sites helping you redeem your entertainment fire.

What makes it even more awesome:
◉ Saves you from the hassle of searching for and downloading numerous apps on your phone.
◉ No more lets you worry about your storage and memory.
◉ Loaded with all your favorite 75+ sites including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Amazon, Flipkart, Quora, LinkedIn and so on.
◉ Helps you manage all of your feeds from one intuitive application.
◉ Simple, minimalist and adaptive UI (User Interface) helps you to stimulate recognition rather than recall and induces efficient connection with the features, content and functions of the app.

Screenshots:

Credits:
I want to express my heartiest gratitude to #kodular for providing this amazing, extensive platform and everyone who helped me create this app. I came across various obstacles and bugs while developing this app but the community members actively gave their contribution to help me overcome them. So, thank you so much for that. Moreover, I would also like to extend my gratitude towards the @ExtensionDevelopers who developed really awesome extensions that I included in my project.

Thanks a lot everyone! :smile:

App Store/Download link:

Get it on Google Play

Please download my app and provide rating/feedback on Play Store! :hugs:

10 Likes

App UI is so cool :heart:

1 Like

Nice app and UI, keep :kodular:oding

1 Like

Very nice can we get the aia

1 Like

Amazing!!! Thankyou for using my extension in your beautiful app :grinning: :partying_face:

1 Like

Thank you! :smiley:

Thanks a lot! :smile:

Thanks! Sorry, but it is not open source. :slightly_smiling_face:

Ok no problem

I loved your UI design
Now I am using your app Also

1 Like

Thanks man!
Your extension too contributed in making my UI good :heart:

1 Like

That’s so sweet of you! :grin: