[Free] Video Layout | A powerful and easy to use video player with Arrangements

@zainulhassan I had downloaded that aix file but some block are missing…Videolayout on touch and set Videolayout scale to fit block are not in the given aix file… please give the latest version of the aix file.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Why don’t you try Exoplayer? I don’t provide any further support to this extension.

Can you clarify?

@zainulhassan I play a movie link with your exoplayer its play very well and I close the screen and reopen the app it take a few time to resume the video as compared to deephost Exoplayer.
When in seek video I am facing loading problem for every few seconds… Deephost Exoplayer is good but it’s has no custom control option so I want to try your Videolayout extension. I had downloaded your aix file from the given link but unfortunately two important block are missing in that aix file, in the documentation of your Videolayout extension the blocks are showing but inside the aix file there is no.
The blocks that are missing are When Videolayout touch and set video player scale to fit blocks.
Without "when Videolayout touch’ block I can’t make custom control. Set Videolayout scale to fit block is not also there that was Highly recommended in the documentation also.

2 Likes

On some devices it is not working, black screen

Continuing the discussion from [Free] Video Layout | A powerful and easy to use video player with Arrangements:

WHEN I PUT TO PLAY 2 VIDEOS IN A ROW IT TURNS ON BLACK SCREEN SOMEONE IS WITH SAME POBLEMA OR HAS SOME UPDATE

1 Like

he is the best extension developer

where is a on touch detection in the given extension??

please, how I get the beta version with subtitles function ?

please add cache and buffer options

Can i use this extension for Google Drive videos.

why not try it yourself as it takes only 5 to 10 mins to test.

i try it but not working

(post deleted by author)

Size problem @zainulhassan

I use @zainulhassan Video Layout extension
My is video width and height problem

please add component id option to create multiple player

1 Like