[Free] Video Layout | A powerful and easy to use video player with Arrangements

wait for him to pm you

Can we control audio track?

Example:
Hindi to English,English to Hindi.

2 Likes

You want to use subtitles?? The beta version of extension has the ability to add tracks but its not quite stable.

2 Likes

he meant audio not subtitle
like in videos that have more then one audio and if he can change the audio in those videos using your extension

1 Like

Which youtube player ??? I dont know about it.
@Peter can you remove the duplicate comment.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Hello Zain,

As per my Telegram, I think this video layout extension is more what Iā€™m looking for as opposed to the exoplayer which you suggested (which is great but too heavy weight for what I need). I say this after testing the exoplayer. I am still willing to buy if you are selling, thanks. Please pm me in that case :+1:

1 Like

VideoLayout.aix (109.3 KB)
Here you go

5 Likes

Thank you for this awesome extension

Tested it now and works exactly for what I need, thanks very much! You are awesome :grinning:

1 Like

Share the blocks? I believe Iā€™m doing something wrong, I wish mine was also showing up like this, but Iā€™m not able to reach the video. The video is out of actives already.

Well Iā€™m just playing videos from a local path (because, I donā€™t need to play an online video). So my block just looks like this:

After that just the play block.

1 Like

you canā€™t access arbitrary folder anymore after the SDK30 releaseā€¦
use ASD or shared storage, see also

Taifun

2 Likes

how to buy this extension

See this post :

@zainulhassan I had downloaded that aix file but some block are missingā€¦Videolayout on touch and set Videolayout scale to fit block are not in the given aix fileā€¦ please give the latest version of the aix file.

1 Like

Why donā€™t you try Exoplayer? I donā€™t provide any further support to this extension.