From 1 Aug 2021 targetSdkVerion = 30 (Android 11) for new apps!

If it is easy, you will not see others say they want to pay for it. Conclusion: it is not easy

1 Like

Because some of those who say that they are impatient. And it’s better to use official setup then changing codes on your own if you are not an professional coder and if you are one then you don’t need to use kodular because you may know more then enough to use android studio witch has no limitations the only limitations are your imagination.

But I spent long time to build apps in Kodular and I did that depending on information that I can publish Kodular apps in app store. I wasn’t know that Kodular apps publishing in google play is not always possible so this made me confused. I already spent long time to learn how to build a professional Kodular app that connects to a database, it wasn’t easy as you think. If I spent long time to train myself to write codes for Android studio it would be much better so my advice to beginners in mobile apps development is if you want to build professional apps you have to use Android studio and don’t believe people who say building apps using blocks is easier because this is not right. What makes me upset is I spent long time in Kodular and didn’t expect what is happening now.

Extract, edit and recompiled by mere changing file extension.

Good afternoon Caesar, kindly wait for sometime, even I am eager to do it. Yesterday kept trying, don’t know why playstore gives signature error. Either other people made aab signer tool is not working properly or there is little mistake from my end.
You and @Omar are in my queue to serve app as part of help.

1 Like

No dear, had I been using your tool, I had taken time more than you. I am only using computer trick and brain, no third party tool. The only flaw is that I can be wrong as well.

It easy if you follow all instructions or do it manually and if I want people to pay me then why I released the guide

I already the convert many apk given by user for free and there some user who done this without my help so

You can send me your apk and keystore in my pm

I didn’t say you want people to pay. I said people want to pay because this method is not easy for them. Also, if people want to pay for this means the update delay makes problems for users. What does it mean to use free platform to build an app then pay just to generate aab ?

I will try to use the hard method because I feel it is easier than the easy method :laughing:

1 Like

Good luck mate.

Correction: No, my guide is NOT obsolete as you can use APKs as long as your apps were released in the Play Store before August 1, 2021.

Guys, Is there any update forecast for the api 30?
I couldn’t make the migration from 29 to 30 through the tutorials, so I think I’ll wait.

1 Like

Did you try with long method

Or

You can send me your apk with keystore in my pm

1 Like

I’ve been asking a very simple question in this forum since a long time. How much time does kodular take on an average to upgrade when Google api level changes?

The professionals in this forum have answered me “soon”. So no definite answer from anybody on this “soon”. No data collected till now looks like.

We can just shift or wait!

4 Likes

2021-09-06T03:00:00Z Estou Esperando atualização do API 30. Existe alguma previsão ou data?

Please use English, the official community language.

please mention Api 30 release exactly time please.

2 Likes

“as soon as possible” is the most exact time anyone can give
Taifun

1 Like

I know you are doing your best to get it out as soon as possible, and thank you so much for that. I just wanted to tell you that I am looking forward to the new update. Thank you.