FTP is Not Uploading Files

Hey Guys When I Tried To Upload my Images through FTP After I Have made a directory of a user on its device ID. When He picks the image by The image picker the label 3 text is set to uploading and when uploading is Done it is set to done. But The Text is Stuck On Uploading and a file size 0 is uploaded on to a servercheck the picture.

Is There Any Problem In The Blocks

i am not sure but i think there is many errors in your blocks, like on every initialize you are deleting user data and on connect you are using if = true, you can use if is connected, then and there again you are deleting directory and then making again, that dosnt seems good to me,

but maybe someone else have any other solutions for you, so wait for them to be help you,

@ImranTariq On Screen Intializin no directory is being deleted as FTP is not connected there by th way Thank You for your reply

so why that blocks are there? and after connection you are deleting that again?

@ImranTariq that also isn’t working

Check App =ftp.apk (5.1 MB)

then wait a little maybe some one knows about that because i havent used ftp yet ,

have you checked is image showing after picked? use an image and set image after pickup, check if it showing that picked image or not

I am Felling Sad As The People who Know About FTP are also Not Responding

you have posted about an hour ago, and there are only 8 members are online, there is time difference for every country, so when every one come online will see your post and answers you, it may take little time, be patient ,

1 Like

I Think there is an Uploading error as when the image is being upload the notifier shows me blank notification check the blocks

you can try any other notification instead of get error block,

I Got To Know that the error is in make Dir block as it makes a folder with permission 0755 which is can be only written by administrator and not by FTP Also please tell me is there any way by which I can As permission to 0644 by using FTP.

this might can help you

also for permission read this,

Ftp Permissions

He is Not Making A New Folder Using Dir block of FTP Compnent

This is different thing

i think permissions are only set by ftp server, not from app

Can You Please tell me hos to change Permission for all Folder Automatically.

this on can help you, there is details about everything, also permissions,

i have changed permission then also it is not uploading