Describe your app:

With this app, you can access to 4 different modules:
Admin
Waiter
Kitchen Display
Finances.

In which you can:
Admin:

• Add as many products as you want with a Product name, category, description, price and image.
  • Edit all your previously added products
  • Change the tables quantity in your bussiness
  • Manage access codes for your employees

Waiter:

• Place orders for the different tables, or place takeout or delivery orders.
  • Register Cash, Credit/Debit Card Payments
  • Split tickets
  • Register Unsatisfied Clients that left without paying

Kitchen Display:

• Check all the placed orders
  • Check if an order has to be served to be consumed in the restaurant, or packed for takeout or delivery
  • Mark already cooked products
  • Call a waiter (press a button and waiter’s device will recieve a notification, ring and vibrate)

Finances:

• Check your sales in cash or credit/debit card
  • See sales reports like these:
    Monthly, daily sales
    Sales by every product
    Sales by every product category
    Sales by time of the day
    Kinda like a BI app, i dont know haha, this was made to have a better references in decision making, with this function we can see what dishes or drinks people like the most, so we can prepare only the necesary, also we can check which days, and in which hours people visit the restaurant the most, so we can improve our schedule and have better shifts for our employees.
  • Check the unsatisfied clients and the reasons why they were unsatisfied

Everything is working out with a FirebaseDB, so that’s how we manage to send the information to the kitchen display, the waiter calls, and see the sales reports in real time using the .DataChanged event.
I created this specifically for my own bussiness, i’ve saved a lot of money and time doing my accounting, i’ve reduced paper usage, i’ve fixed some issues in the manegment of my bussiness, and even realized that a employee was stealing, everything with this amazing app that i’ve been using for 3 months now, and took me 4 to make, and i’m still working on it. It has not presented bugs.
I’m using 3 tablets and 4 phones working at the same time and everything is great. I’ve just had this issue with firebase being kinda slow when the internet speed goes down. But apart from that is great.
The devices i’m using are: Amazon fire 7 tablets (7th and 9th generation) and Huawei Y5 2018’s all of them with 1gb of ram and with 0 trouble

Screenshots:

What’s next?:

• Add more awesome reports
  • Add ticket printing
  • Maybe improving the UI
  • Don’t know

Download:

Well …even though, this has been working for 3 months now, i’m not ready to share yet. But maybe in future. I’ve even gotten offers from friends with restaurants to sell them this system for about 200-350USD, but meh i didn’t make this for the money, just to help me in my own bussiness. But i’m going to think if i’m gonna upload the .aia for 2USD or maybe free. But stay tuned for updates.

Thanks to:

Kodular for this amazing bulding apps platform. I mean THANK YOU, A LOT.

And for all the creators of the extensions used in this proyect

If this is interesting enough for you, i’ll be glad to hear some feedback, also i can share more screenshots, and maybe a video. Thank you all, and happy Koding!

10 Likes

nice work… best of luck

2 Likes

Looks cool ! My be you can improve UI if you want to sell it !

1 Like

Great! :smile:

1 Like

Thanks man, aprecciate it

1 Like

I’m still thinking the selling part, but i will improve the ui for sure. Thanks for the feedback