[BETA] Gamers Spot - Esports & Gaming Community App V3.1.1

wait it worked

3 Likes

great ui :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Nice ui design

1 Like

Wow, very nice UI and design… Love it. Not the most original app but really well made! Good luck with it :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

There doesn’t seem to be one. Perhaps you can DM the developer to ask how much it costs and how to pay for it.

1 Like

Please do not ask again tha same question. No aia provided only apk to test it. As @deanart2012 already mentonied

1 Like

I need AIA file … please can you give me this game aia

Which part of this post above you didn’t understand?

4 Likes

is AIA file open source can u share it?
But the app is tooo OP

1 Like

Wow, the best UI I’ve ever seen in Kodular community!

3 Likes

Wow, amazing :ok_hand:

1 Like

Hey, tried to install it on my device but it said that this application cannot be installed.

Bruh, all back buttons are not working and my profile section also not loading

1 Like

The UI is clean as hell I have to give you that. What background color code did you use?

1 Like

The UI Is Awesome

1 Like

I merged the topics together. You get one topic per app even if it is a beta for a new version.

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

One more error I can’t show you here because it contains your firebase url

And is this good to make full app in one screen like you ?

1 Like

The concept of the app seems spectacular to me, it is also focused on the gaming world that has had a lot of impact in these times. :smiley:

The design seems incredible to me, I had one or two errors but being a beta it is understandable (it annoys me not being able to use “_” for my username :joy:)

Perhaps an integration to popular streaming platforms would be perfect for this app, although it is a personal opinion

Keep it up @AppyStudio! :tada:

1 Like