Generic Discussion about Kodular Premium

I think a premium plan is a great idea and I think the price you set is also pretty fair. I wanted to point out that I currently have two Kodular accounts: one for my major projects and another for test projects. Because I will now have a limit on the second account (I bought the premium plan in the main account) I would love to be able to create folders so that the test and experiment projects did not create clutter.

4 Likes

As a student , i cant afford that much money to premium. And my apps does not earns more than 3.5 dollars per month :dotted_line_face:.
We cant even build a nice app with 5 exensions , So please increase it else , Bye kodular :wave:
May be my whole projects are gonna be ded

4 Likes

If I have now upgraded to Kodular Premium will the commission be removed from my existing applications without updating them?

We are considering possible discounts (or even free subscription) to students, please wait some time for a final decision.

You will have to update your apps.

5 Likes

I upgraded to premium. I hope my ad approval comes now.

1 Like

I spent weeks asking about the post off google play how it would be, but they never answered.

I can guess. gonna be end of Kodular era​:thinking::sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Please, I need paypal account for premium plan payment, international card is difficult. @Diego

1 Like

Anyone can tell me about this, Is kodular @Kodular going to, extension limit is remove/Increase number of extensions ?? :thinking::thinking:
Please tell me about this, I am unable to pay for premium at this time because I am a school Student. Please try to understand our situation

THANKYOU​:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hello, I migrated to premium, I want to know if the Admanager fill rates will be improved, and what is the best way to increase the fill rate, if it is optimized or setting ecpm below.

1 Like

Set it on optimize for better results.
Thankyou :slightly_smiling_face:

Is there any chance of commission removal for Google Ad Manager?
May be you can 30-40$ per account or 7$ per app like before.

Yes please also in my country… Pay to premium is very compicated no way to pay!

Perhaps they should make a new cryptocurrency - Kodecoin - and accept payments in that.

1 Like

Its not easy to make a cryptocurrency. But Its too difficult as compared to implementing a new payment method.

I think it was sarcasm.

3 Likes

Friends, start learning other platforms that may be a little difficult but will make us independent from others because of the convenience they offer. Believe me one day you will be trapped in dependence on those who can make them do as they please. Who cares if for months you can’t even get on with your job? I already started

15 Likes

No, I just only to say to @deanart2012 about their this post

It was more of a joke than a serious proposal.

5 Likes

Ooh! So sorry I don’t understand it. Sorry @deanart2012
Thankyou​:slightly_smiling_face: