Generic Discussion about Kodular Premium

I advanced the idea about student IDs as a mere possibility. This idea is now beginning to grow arms and legs and I want to make it clear I am not a member of Kodular staff nor do I speak for Kodular.

As I said, it is just a possibility, nothing more. We need Kodular staff to confirm how they will assess who is a student. It may take them some time to do this so I think it’s best to avoid too much speculation at this point.

1 Like

How to verify I am a student where veryfy

In addition to being unable to produce IOS software,[/spoiler] this platform is the best AI2 version I have seen so far, including rich components and logic blocks. After supporting IOS later, I believe it will surpass thunkable and other platforms. In addition, I think there are users in China. Do you consider the Chinese version? If I can, I may help.[spoiler] Using the browser’s own translation will lead to interface confusion.

-------------

In addition, there is another platform, which is very similar to this platform and has similar functions, but the free version has more quotas and supports multiple languages. If the quota of this platform is not adjusted, I’m afraid many users will come to the platform I mentioned earlier, which is called n****on(from Baidu translation)

2 Likes

Thank you very much @Diego for explaining this. If you guys could reach a decision in the coming days, it will be very helpful, as the Education community is already planning and working on next academic year details.
Cheers

This was very bad for me :face_exhaling:, I was really disappointed by this decision of the kodular team and leader.
I have built dozens of projects with kodular. I have been using Kodular for 4 years now, but I want to migrate from this platform to Android Studio

I liked kudular :kodular:= :heart: but it left me half way through :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

I have subscribed
Now on July 13th (after free trail ends)
It will ask me to pay the $3.50 or automatically pay it?

When there facebook or admob bidding comes, I will definately upgrade to the premium… :grinning:

3 Likes

Waiting for the end of the world (I mean KODULAR turning into premium) :joy:
please set extension to 10 or unilimited in free plan :pensive:

4 Likes

Please add a payment method via paypal. Thanks

2 Likes

Please, I also need payment via PayPal.
TIA

We are working to add PayPal as payment provider as soon as possible, you can expect it in the upcoming days (probably by Wednesday or Thursday).

1 Like

Hey Kodular Team!
No need to promise “paradise”… Just focus your efforts to eliminate all BUGs until the next release, ok!
Thx.

3 Likes

Hii
I’m facing this issue in my ad manager ads

Ads not coming properly

Impression rate getting low day by day

1 Like

Hello, I’ll be brief! I have a premium subscription since July 6th and I have been approved to show ads, but my application is still under review… something is wrong there.

Fast-tracked approval process
Usually within 24 hours of requesting a review??? :thinking:

It starts from today ie July 11th

Extend the discount!!!
It was communicated and they only gave 5 days of term, they did not integrate Paypal when most of the users use it and they don’t have a credit card.

1 Like

ok, put a deadline after integrating Paypal, they didn’t give time to anything and many of us don’t have a card or we are unable to use it.

2 Likes

When will the solution be found to the problem “WIRTE STORAGE PERMISSION NOT DECLERE IN MANIFEST”. Apps are being rejected on the Play Store.
I AM PURCHASE PREMIMUM BUT NOT GET ANY SOLUTION FROM KODULAR TEAM

4 Likes

bye bye have a good day im moving to others. :sob:

10 Likes

I think kodular is too early to become commercial platform, because in my experience there is still lot of bug, for example cannot change colour even if, can be solved by editting project.properties file and the webview bug is the most to be concern problem, last one for kodular premium user need profesional care, for example make a helpdesk contact which is supporting 24/7 hours to solved some reported problem. (just my opinion)

5 Likes