Generic Discussion about Kodular Premium

Still, makes no sense for me! Anyway, let not make useless funs please!

@deanart2012 , Basically you’re not saying anything wrong here.

But the bitter truth is that, once upon a time Kodular used to say “We’re here to learn, not to earn!” Any comment on this?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Thanks for letting me know actually. You’re now bullying me. It could either because you could not express yourself due to weak english or you got some ego spending ₹280 a month!

I have tagged Dean, if you see.

You can get upto three months free as you are a professional support:

5 Likes

There was an additional identifier that will appear in a file
App Ads Text

Of course this is my hard work revenue that’s make me here Online!

Dear mate! Go get some chilled coffee! I have said nothing to be ferocious about.

Thanks for pointing me to that. :blush:

1 Like

Lets cheers! “Opium…” Salt lake…

Actually this topic is for everyone. If Kodular want it to be just for premium users then they can set it to private so that only premium users can enter it. (I’m not a premium user either because I’m waiting to see if Kodular really will fix the bugs and if AdMob extensions work.)

Are you sure? That’s AI2’s motto. That’s why they don’t have Ad or IAP components.

Yes s-i-r! There is no doubt about it. :sweat_smile:

Ok, I honestly don’t remember when they said that. Do you have a link to it?

Dear @Kodular there are alot of Developers who needs Google AdManager not AdMob.
Please focus to maximize the fillrate and enable Video Inventory instead focus on AdMob.

1 Like

Once Developers will export APK or ABB with AdMob they may not buy Preimuim next month again. So it will be loss to Kodular & apps with higher Active users will not use GAM so again loss to Kodular.

who said this? .

same happening with other platforms like niotron.

And it’s happening only because they have not been opted for Ad Manager? What an observation you have! :sweat_smile:

When your pack gets expired, you’ll be restricted accessing the pro features again. How is it related to Admanager or Admob?! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

If you use ad extensions Kodular will not force you to update your app. So, you only need to buy it for 1 month.
Whereas if you use Ad Manager, they are forcing you to update your app with the help of progressive rate.

So overall what does this mean? You have to pay for a lifetime to continue the pro features.

Since I’m not subscribed to pro, I don’t have much knowledge about it. Therefore, the question popping in my mind is, what if I could not able to update my app upon pro expiration? Will it show any notice in user app?

If you are a premium user & using ad manager then you will have pay for lifetime(or when they update kodular).
Reason:-
Progessive Commission Rate :-

This rate increments when serving ads from an outdated Kodular Version. The more weeks that have passed since its deprecation, the higher the commission rate.

Live +3w +4w +12w +26w +52w
19% 22% 24% 29% 44% 59%

Eg: Lets say you have 100 users on your app, today your premium expired. According to this after 3 weeks, commission from users using previous version will be 22% & it will keep increasing. Even if you update your app on Day 1 of Kodular update, 100% users will not update within 3 weeks for different reason, so for commission from those users we will be more.

Because, you were a premium users, then there is a huge chance that you exceed free limit. Now, if you want to update your apps to maintain commission level then you will have to update your app and for that you will need premium(you can buy it for particular month & get away with this).

1 Like