“bill_fetch”: “NO”,
“bbps_enabled”: “NO”,
“message”: “”,
“description”: “”,
“amount_minimum”: “10”,
“amount_maximum”: “10000”
}

And I Want To Get Status Of Every Operator With Operator Name Using JSON Tool

Nothing Is Tried Yet Because All Attribute Is Same Name Means In All Operator Section Is Same Name Is Status

1 Like

For JSON, you should see this guide:

This Is Not Helpful For This Issue

As I can see JSON above shown is an array so use loops to decode it.

Can You Please Give Me An Example

As @vknow360 said its a Json Array Use Json text decode block it will return a list of Json object. Use loop for going through every Json object. And use lookup in pairs to get value of staus.

1 Like

Can You Please Provide Blocks Image Of Any Two Operators Status With Operator Name :pensive:

First try something yourself.

I can help you but tomorrow (busy in studies)

I Have Tried Manything By Myself But All Is Failed

How old are you? You have to learn to be patient.

@Srrazmi
You read the attached topic (by @FahadAhmad) first…just do that favour…it would be all clear for you

Sir I Readed All Topics Related JSON But , No One Are Showing Blocks And If I am Not Wrong In All Topics Related JSON Is Not Marked As Solution

Personal Information Is Not Allowed In Comunity Sir !

Sorry Sir But It’s Was Argent،

Sir You Can See My All Posts Any Replies I am Trying To My Best To Help Other But In My Post Nobody Help Me When I am In Trouble, I Have Sent Many Messages To The Many Members Including You But No One Is Helping Me

I Don’t Know Why ?

But I Decided Today I Will Never Come In Community Again

Good Bye Sir !

Ever thought about the fact that some users who help have jobs or don’t have an answer to your question? And getting attention the way you did in your posts is not allowed.

Your choice.

@Srrazmi
How come a guide could be the solution!

Look carefully there. It’s written in very easy way to make you understand. There is a demo Json content which is really complex and it’s clearly shown with blocks how can you parse a Json content and fetch a value. All you need is to follow with patience and practice on your own.:blush:

2 Likes

same problem

ithink it’s use full for u

It’s a list of objects…right?
Just put the whole thing inside a […] third bracket. The magic starts here…It’s will become an array…and evey object group should get a index. Try it.

1 Like

First Parse the json object and Iterate using for each block and in every json array get the value by key and do same for every json array