Getting Low to Low eCPM everyday!

Please Update UnityAds SDK also!! Because of Playconsole Warning :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hello if we not change anything i mean alredy live app playstore will go through current state??ecpm??

No, you will have to set the eCPM floor yourself and update your app. I recommend using some sort of remote config system so you can update the floor values on the fly without having to push a new version of your app to users everytime.

1 Like

thanks alot. Do you have any idea how long Google will add off the new eCPM setting? if we configure it remotely. i feel like Google takes almost 2-3 days to apply new eCPM floor settings.

These changes should take effect immediately as the floor value is sent along with each ad request.

1 Like

How can we do that? Any ideas/suggestions?

Try using the Firebase Remote Config component we offer. There’s a guide here: Staged App Updates - Kodular Docs

2 Likes

Hey, I wanted to set ecpm floot but before that i want to know what is my current setting ? Is it optimized?

After eCPM Floor set and showing this Errors or Bugs!

Use blocks, it is working. Designer property for ecpm floor is not working.

1 Like

How affected ecpm ? what is this?

How much geeting eCPM better than before?

No changes made till now.

Can you share the block? Where the set this block?

use this

Where put this block?

before ad load at screen initialization.

Screen Initialized? Or other?

This???

I tried ‘before’ & it worked. I suggested you the same. But I do not know why are you setting it ‘after’ ad load.

1 Like