Getting Low to Low eCPM everyday!

Kodular Please fix this I’m getting Low eCPM everyday i hope you will fix this Thank You @Kodular

Screenshot_20220610-103035_Samsung Internet

1 Like

Dear @kodular,
its been a week since eCPM is very very low. although we see little increase in empression but Revenue is very low.

(last 7 Days - eCPM) while Daily 16k+ empressions

please give us control of eCPM floors or please set eCPM to higher floor. we have our apps always fill with bunch of Ads but very little revenue. we want to show less Ads and earn decent amount. txs.

3 Likes

I’m also losing my users as well and I totally agree with give us control to set manually eCPM floor or set it as high so we can earn good amount with low impressions and also it will not effect our users @Kodular

2 Likes

less Ads gives good user experience.

issues:
Banner Ads size.
Rewarded Ads not working

2 Likes

I’m happy with current settings but manual control will help everyone

2 Likes

we notice no difference in revenue with Ads.txt update & Seller.json

pleas @koduar do the needful

1 Like

Yeah Rewards ads are not working too

1 Like

So you’re getting good eCPM?

I’m getting decent ecpm and high revenue.

1 Like

I also like current setup when ecpm increase imprsn decreses also my revenu also decrese now iam getting good revenue

1 Like

As you can see I’m not getting decent eCPM

it should be $1 eCPM for each Ad Component atleast minimum. Banner, Interstitial & Rewarded.

1 Like

I have the same problem with ad manager in an app that uses ad manager (the account is actually of another person, but i have access). The payment decreased a lot since the migration from admob to ad manager.

We are losing so much that it is not viable anymore to use kodular. It is better to pay a person to make the app in android studio, even if we will have to pay this person all the times that we want to edit the app.

2 Likes

how was your ecpm with admob and how it is now with ad manager?

1 Like

Current Interstitial Ecpm - around 0.7$
Rewarded Ecpm - around 0.32$
I have stopped using rewarded ads.

1 Like

eCPM again dropped today. effecting our earnings badly. :relieved:

1 Like

Im admob eCPM was above $1 but as you can see in ads manager eCPM is dropping everyday

1 Like

You’re right you have decent eCPM but i don’t have and about reward ads is not showing not working

eCPM is still below $0.40 cents.

1 Like

But what was your Interstitial Ecpm before ad manager?
It was better or worse than now?

same thing with me