Getting Low to Low eCPM everyday!

I have posted images in the above post.

I saw that you posted images of rewarded ads, not Interstitial . But forget about it, I was just curious…

It was mentioned. 2nd Image is for Interstitial Ads

1 Like

today’s eCPM has broken world recored $0.32.
the least i ever noticed. seems this decay will be stopped at $0.00.

1 Like

Here is my eCPM of yesterday @Kodular

My ecpm was for just Interstitial Ads. That is why it was okay.
I don’t use Banner or Rewarded Ads.

1 Like

Should i remove banner and reward ads placement? It will help in eCPM?

no it will not.

1 Like

Then it means only @Kodular will help us in eCPM :thinking:

yes Once they set higher eCPM floors the. or give us control to set. or set higher eCPM floors for specific child accounts.
yesterday my US, AUS & Canada eCPM was $0,24 lol

1 Like

Wow good work @Kodular

seems no improvement in eCPM despite the implementation of Ads.txt & Seller.json

today i got $0.26 eCPM.

Nope! eCPM is calculated based on several factors, such as: Demographics, Ad Quality, Ad Placements and so on…
There is nothing you should expect from Kodular in response of eCPM increment.

when there had high eCPM set by kodular. dear my earning was about $5 now only $2. same apps same daily active users. thanks.

1 Like

I think the great advantage of using ad manager instead of admob is exactly the power it gives to control this kind of thing. This is why most of the people improve their revenues when migrate to ad manager.

It doesn’t mean the revenue will always get higher than with admob, but if everything is well done it will almost always happen.

In our case it is very clear that Kodular ad manager system is still in beta phase (it is so clear that we even saw wrong balances last week) and that’s why most of the users saw the revenue fall like a meteor.

As @aamee suggested, it would be very helpful to allow us to set ecpm floor. If my current ecpm is 0.2$ and I set it to 20$ it is possible that there won’t be ads, what could make my revenue fall to zero or close to this, but if it is 0.2 and set it to 1$, even if my app get 70% less ads, it would still mean more money in my pocket and the users would like it too since there would be less ads bothering the users.

1 Like

I’m totally agree with you and that’s what we all want less ads much revenue

1 Like

we are hoping on 26th June there is Big Update has been sheduled. hope so kodular will add such most demanding features of controlling eCPM for Child Accounts

1 Like

My earnings are lower and lower day by day cause of low eCPM. Staff mentioned that ad manager has better revenue but that isn’t true. At least for now.

4 Likes

you are right. eCPM is extremely low even startApp has higher revenue than this current GAM eCPM.

2 Likes