Getting repeated data from Firebase!

I was getting repeated data from Airtable so I thought to move to Firebase, still the same issue!! I really don’t know why is this happening, It’s happening from more than a week!!

The data. Which contains 17 rows.

The video I captured in the companion, just see carefully, some title and images are repeated and there are 15 tag, but getting more value, it’s repeating.

My main blocks

If someone can help me, then i can provide the aia personally.

1 Like

Can you show the procedures?

There’s nothing in procedures. @Maayur

2 Likes

Check the do it result of get value or global Total rows

2 Likes

I thought there is something :sweat_smile:
Do as @Vedang said.

1 Like

@Vedang @themaayur What??

WHat?? It’s showing 17

Ok, so wait few mins, i will create a other sample project and see the total rows.

1 Like

@Maayur and @Vedang Wait…Wait… The other 2 tags are different actually which adds 15 + 2 = 17, but still the data (not other 2 tags) are repeated. I have created a other project, and the result is same = 17, so the remaining 15 tags are repeating.
Tags list

1 Like

If you get firebase tag 1 and when get data add tag 1 + 1 to get only data from tag number

1 Like

@bestprintsf That’s what I am doing.
The data is not repeating continuously, its repeating randomly!!

1 Like

:man_facepalming: sorry i don’t see this !!
Try created all component into one procedure

1 Like

Sorry @bestprintsf I mean randomly not continuously

1 Like

:thinking: Curious !!!

1 Like

Set some labels to show the firebase values in these labels for check if values are repeated

1 Like

I’m make a list for youtube videos and created a crad view, button with image and label with description and work fine for me check the blocks

1 Like

Pls wait dear

1 Like

OOOOOOOOOOOO MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, it’s SOlved!!!, wait sending what was my mistake, very very thanks @bestprintsf

1 Like

I am very glad to help you !!! my day is done !!

1 Like

One of the reason why it was loading data (Some repeatedly) because i called 3 tags together and made a mess, i called it 1 after other and got solved!! @bestprintsf’s solution also helped me

1 Like

Thank you everyone :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

1 Like

Looking your firebase, it has values ​​you don’t need !!!
You need Video ID and Description:
6aJfY4Iqs_k , Xoma Lite